Forums
Posted By: ianyam USB Charger AV Cable to TV for iPhone 3G/3GS ipod - 25th Mar 2012 7:24pm
USB Charger AV Cable to TV for iPhone 3G/3GS ipod touch, watch videos/pictures from your 3G/3GS ipod touch to your tv. £10

Attached picture 001.JPG
Would you take £5
neilmcc, No.
Does this work on the iPad as well
I'm not sure, has the ipad got the same connection as the iphone?
Originally Posted by neilmcc
Does this work on the iPad as well
If this is the particular cable that I'm thinking of (and I have one here next to me and they look the same), then no, it won't work on the iPad.

It won't work on the 4 or the 4s either.

I may be wrong, but the one I have for the 3G/3GS only works on them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: USB Charger AV Cable to TV for iPhone 3G/3GS ipod - 26th Mar 2012 1:45am
If works on iPad an iPhone 4 I will take...
i also would like to know if this works please as i was told this is the only type that works for ipad or iphone ....an they so expensive so if we can get different ones that would be great..

Attached picture China_ipad_2_apple_digital_AV_adapter20115251347483.jpg
Originally Posted by melloi
i also would like to know if this works please as i was told this is the only type that works for ipad or iphone ....an they so expensive so if we can get different ones that would be great..

That IS the one for the iPad/iPhone 4, the one being sold (as far as we have ever been told when we buy/sell them) is that they ONLY work on the iPhone 3G/3GS
I have found out this cable I am selling works with, Apple iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, iPod Classic, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch

Hope this helps, Ian.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral