Forums
Posted By: Wench PS1 and bundle of fishing rods & bag - 14th Feb 2012 10:54pm
Been having a bit of a sort out again & found a PS1 plus controllers. Had a nose on fleabay and they range from £10 to silly amounts (no idea why). So OIRO £10 smile

Also discovered a big fishing bag full of old rods (there's about 8 of them plus some other bits that I have no idea what they're for). No idea what make they are or what kind of fishing they're for so if anyone's interested, they are more than welcome to come and inspect them smile No idea what they are worth so £15 for them.

I can't take any pictures as I can't move the bag as it's too heavy for me to move.
Posted By: fruitcake Re: PS1 and bundle of fishing rods & bag - 15th Feb 2012 12:07pm
pm sent.
Posted By: delta6 Re: PS1 and bundle of fishing rods & bag - 15th Feb 2012 1:13pm
pm sent re fishing gear if its still available.
cheers
Posted By: Wench Re: PS1 and bundle of fishing rods & bag - 15th Feb 2012 2:33pm
PM's sent re: fishing gear. I didn't realise they'd be so popular raftl I've always wanted to go fishing but no idea where to start - looks like I now know who to go to for advice smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral