Forums
Posted By: CheekyChief Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 1:17pm
Quadzilla,300 stinger .09 plate,reg 2010,only 1300 on clock, no tax , still one year before needs first mot.fully road legal...Email if interested [email protected]
Posted By: TheDr Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 1:29pm
How much are you after?
Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 3:28pm
1500 smile
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 4:49pm
PM GTIboy, he was after two i knew of a few weeks back
Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 7:08pm
How do I find him? Can u let him know about this ad please smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 7:10pm
GTi_Boy
Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 7:18pm
Cheers mate I have pm'ed him smile
Posted By: markeee Re: Quad For Sale - 13th Feb 2012 11:52pm
QUADZILLA 300 XLC ROAD LEGAL STINGER

is that your model ?

do you have to pay tunnel toll ? lol

Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 12:02am
Not sure on exact model as its a friends, not sure on tunnel toll either haha I will ask him
Posted By: TheDr Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 12:22am
Checked Mersey Tunnel regs, Solo Motorcycles are free, with sidecar or three wheelers have to pay, I don't think they've built quads into it as the next listing is for PLG, which it's not.

If nothing else it'd make for an interesting argument with a mole.
Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 10:15am
Yes its the QUADZILLA 300 XLC smile
Posted By: keving Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 1:45pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Checked Mersey Tunnel regs, Solo Motorcycles are free, with sidecar or three wheelers have to pay, I don't think they've built quads into it as the next listing is for PLG, which it's not.

Pretty sure most quads are registered as PLG, occasionally you see the odd one as agricultural vehicle (which means very chap tax and no mot ever) but this is rare that i've seen, and not sure how they manage it.
Posted By: CheekyChief Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 3:55pm
Originally Posted by keving
Originally Posted by TheDr

Pretty sure most quads are registered as PLG, occasionally you see the odd one as agricultural vehicle (which means very chap tax and no mot ever) but this is rare that i've seen, and not sure how they manage it.

Yes its classed a s aPLG so looks like it is free smile
Posted By: keving Re: Quad For Sale - 14th Feb 2012 10:24pm
PLG (private light goods) is what all cars are classed as, and not free.
Motorcycles are free and classed as motorcycles, or mopeds which are below 50cc.
You could try going through the motorbike lane, but you may find they pull you.

It's also worth noting you need a full car licence to drive a quad, not a bike licence.
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Quad For Sale - 15th Feb 2012 12:47am
I was always under the impression you pay per axle for the tunnel? So motor bikes are free but a quad wouldn't be. I may be wrong
Posted By: Wheels Re: Quad For Sale - 15th Feb 2012 10:08am
My next door neighbour kept using the free lane on his quad, he spoke to one of the attendants and they said if you can fit between te cones then it's ok. I wouldn't take that at 100% official tho.
Posted By: keving Re: Quad For Sale - 15th Feb 2012 7:09pm
Originally Posted by Chorizo
I was always under the impression you pay per axle for the tunnel? So motor bikes are free but a quad wouldn't be. I may be wrong

Motorbikes sort of have 2 axle's though, just one wheel on each plane rather than 2
Posted By: TheDr Re: Quad For Sale - 15th Feb 2012 9:18pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
My next door neighbour kept using the free lane on his quad, he spoke to one of the attendants and they said if you can fit between te cones then it's ok. I wouldn't take that at 100% official tho.

With that logic I could fit my Cappucino UNDER the barrier, think they might complain (must remember to duck) smile
Posted By: markeee Re: Quad For Sale - 16th Feb 2012 7:22pm
got a email from mersey tunnel police super

says you would have to pay

© Wirral-Wikiwirral