Forums
Posted By: missj Samsung SP50 L7HX 50 inch DLP. Faulty - for sale - 7th Jan 2012 12:01pm
I have a 50 inch Samsung dlp for sale. I have replaced the bulb and ballast as it was faulty when I acquired it, it works perfectly for about 30 mins and then the pic disappears leaving just the sound. It really is an amazing picture for those 30 precious minutes! Not sure if its the colour wheel which is faulty but I've already forked out over 150 quid on bits for it and I just want it to work or gone! 50 inch tv's take up a lot of space in my dining room!! I'm open to offers, or indeed if anyone can fix it for me I'd be happy to keep it! Inbox me if you can give me a price on repairing it or if you want to make me an offer. One thing. it's HUGE and will need to be collected in a van as it's attached to the base, if you're familiar with this model then you'll know what I mean!

been to SS radio on mill lane, liscard? they fix TV's!
I'll give them a call..been meaning to do so but haven't got round to it! I'd prefer to keep the tv if I can get it working within budget, it's a MONSTER!
Enter service mode and look at the error log.
You know what Ste, I really can't be arsed anymore! Ex BF took it on as a project as it just looked like it was the bulb needing replacing and its been sat in my dining room for ages,I've just called SS Radio and the lovely chap there said they don't repair DLP's which is a shame. I'm trying to get my house sorted while the New Years motivation is still high and having the tv in my way is getting on my nerves lol! Thanks for your help tho wink
i have found ss radio to be pretty terrible, ive taken 2 tvs, one amplifier and one monitor in there in the past, they havent been able to fix one of them, an kept me waiting about a month each time to tell me even though they say it will only be a few days, would NEVER go back there
Originally Posted by lau2908
i have found ss radio to be pretty terrible, ive taken 2 tvs, one amplifier and one monitor in there in the past, they havent been able to fix one of them, an kept me waiting about a month each time to tell me even though they say it will only be a few days, would NEVER go back there
Quite often not the shop's fault, trying to get item specific components to repair things is a nightmare, wholesalers say they've got them in stock until you pay your money, then suddenly they slap a 6 week delivery on you, totally wrong items delivered etc.
Still up for grabs if someone wants to make me an offer...I'd just like it gone now! I'll try to upload a pic if not a link to one just like it.
Posted By: missj Re: Samsung SP50 L7HX 50 inch DLP. Faulty - free. - 12th Feb 2012 12:08pm
Free to a good home now, I'm sure someone has the patience and know how to get it working!

Attached picture 324624_2525720616061_1044766626_32628427_2141839212_o.jpg
Posted By: missj Re: Samsung SP50 L7HX 50 inch DLP. Faulty - free. - 12th Feb 2012 12:13pm
could a moderator please move this thread to free items..Thanks xx
i will take this
pm me your address please

your over your pm limit smile
collected now, please lock this thread, thank you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral