Forums
Posted By: sunnyside i phone - 21st Dec 2011 6:48pm
wanted complete iphone in good condition no screen scratches
Posted By: TheDr Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 7:21pm
3, 3GS, 4 or 4s, on which network?

What are you looking to pay?
Posted By: lau2908 Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 8:15pm
Dr how much for a 4s part exing a white 4 like new ?
Posted By: TheDr Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 8:24pm
As soon as I get them in they go out (VERY popular phone), hoping to get some more in the next few days, I'll give you a shout if I get one.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 8:58pm
hi i don't know anything about the models

i only do about 6text a week and put £10 a year on my phone so my needs are not great i don't need one but i want one looking to pay £80 tops for a used one without scratched screen
is this realistic thanks sue
Posted By: TheDr Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 9:14pm
You "might" get an iPhone 3G (not the GS) for that kind of money, but you WILL need to have some kind of data package on your sim as the iPhone goes onto the net to check for emails etc all the time, and so will eat your credit if you don't have it, and this will definitely cost you more that £10 per annum.

You could turn off the data side of it, but the question then becomes, why should you have an iPhone?

Just as an aside, if the screen IS scratched you can get a new one fitted for £20. This is the digitiser (the glass on it you press) not the actual screen under it which would cost you a couple of quid more if it was broke.
Posted By: sunnyside Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 9:19pm
thank you for your help, i would not use all them things i just want one as i said i do not use it for calls just text just wanna treat myself do you sell em ? thanks again sue
Posted By: lau2908 Re: i phone - 21st Dec 2011 9:50pm
plus if you get a iphone 3g and not 3gs, they are much slower than the 3gs, 3g imo is far to slow
Posted By: Anonymous Re: i phone - 22nd Dec 2011 6:56am
If thats all you want out of a phone You may as well go and buy a £10 one from asda, waste of money and iPhone if you don't use it propley.
Posted By: jpharrison Re: i phone - 22nd Dec 2011 9:03am
why buy an iphone if your not going to use it? its like buying a brand new top of the range stove but cooking with the microwave!
Posted By: sunnyside Re: i phone - 22nd Dec 2011 9:07am
hi frog eyes why do people buy fast cars? you can only do 70mph what a waste of a expensive performance car
its the same for me with iphone
i want one not need one and why not if you can afford one lifes too short isn't it we all need treats sometimes an iphone a lot cheaper than a ferrarri ha ha ha sue
Posted By: Anonymous Re: i phone - 22nd Dec 2011 9:21am
Yes sort of true, but Them that drive ferrarris and such cars have no mates and need to be noticed to make up for what they don't have in there pants smile
Still a waste of a phone..
Posted By: bushnut Re: i phone - 22nd Dec 2011 9:50am
Any chance this could be placed in the "wanted" section, seeing as this is an item which is wanted, rather than "for sale"?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral