Forums
Posted By: lau2908 boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 5:33pm
Hi all ive just bought a boston terrier puppy but my other dog doesnt like him so im selling him frown as much as i would like to keep him it just isnt working.

He is 8 weeks old and has had his first injection, hes 5 generation pedigree and has lovely markings.

900 im after for him, ive lost money but i dont care just want him to go to a good home frown

before anyone says anything about the price, they are expensive dogs unlike alot of others and you dont see many around
Posted By: JonRon Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:07pm
a found this place cos someone told me there was like dog trafficking going on and loads of pets etc

theres a massive thread on the rspca website forum discussing some members here getting pets for free then selling them for profit so heres the heads up people get it sorted

in big trouble if caught i think
Posted By: Tombraider Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:13pm
Originally Posted by lau2908
Hi all ive just bought a boston terrier puppy but my other dog doesnt like him so im selling him frown as much as i would like to keep him it just isnt working.

He is 8 weeks old and has had his first injection, hes 5 generation pedigree and has lovely markings.

900 im after for him, ive lost money but i dont care just want him to go to a good home frown

before anyone says anything about the price, they are expensive dogs unlike alot of others and you dont see many around
Have you got any pics Lau for members to see.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:27pm
Originally Posted by JonRon
a found this place cos someone told me there was like dog trafficking going on and loads of pets etc

theres a massive thread on the rspca website forum discussing some members here getting pets for free then selling them for profit so heres the heads up people get it sorted

Don't be so ridiculous?
Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:33pm

Link??????
Posted By: JonRon Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:33pm
that a question?

am serious google it
Posted By: Tombraider Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:38pm
i dont think Lau would do such as a thing, she stated that her dog dosent get on with the pup.
And she is thinking what is best for both.
Posted By: rocks Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:38pm
i thought you found this place googling cctv mmm
Posted By: JonRon Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:40pm
Originally Posted by Tombraider
i dont think Lau would do such as a thing, she stated that her dog dosent get on with the pup.
And she is thinking what is best for both.

thats sweet
Posted By: JonRon Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 7:41pm
Originally Posted by rocks
i thought you found this place googling cctv mmm

weird how these parallel universes cross
Posted By: lau2908 Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 8:57pm

Ron what the hell are you going on about? Are you stupid to think that boston terriers would be given away free?? Yeah 1500 pound dogs r given away willy nilly. If they were free id have lots of them because i love dogs. I would NEVER EVER mis treat a dog, my dog gets treated like royalty an everyone who knows her says the same so before you comment think about it.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 8:59pm
you find me one boston terrier from the rspca for adoption and i will eat my hat, you nutter
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 9:13pm
I thought that they had their jabs at 12 weeks!

Posted By: TheDr Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 9:15pm

I was just googling CCTV in wirral an seen this, can i come?

So which was it, were you just googling CCTV and happen to come across this site, or we're you following a "massive" thread on the RSPCA website about people selling dogs they had for free on here. We already know that at least one of the above is untrue as both could not be correct.

I have been to Laus' house several times, and I have no doubts whatsoever in the validity of her love for her pets, and if their welfare means that she would lose money in selling one for the health and happiness of the others then I wouldn't doubt her.

The posts you make are like a person busting into a room ranting about things they know nothing about, but have a strong opinion on anyway, please read the forum rules properly before posting as yours are off-topic, break forum guidelines and could lead to you being suspended, which might be awkward if you really do want to join us on the next CCTV outing.

Oh yes, welcome to Wiki smile
Posted By: lau2908 Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 9:17pm
Originally Posted by Bezzymate
I thought that they had their jabs at 12 weeks!

The breeder had one done at 8 weeks and he is due another in 4 weeks
Posted By: lau2908 Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 9:18pm
Originally Posted by TheDr

I was just googling CCTV in wirral an seen this, can i come?

So which was it, were you just googling CCTV and happen to come across this site, or we're you following a "massive" thread on the RSPCA website about people selling dogs they had for free on here. We already know that at least one of the above is untrue as both could not be correct.

I have been to Laus' house several times, and I have no doubts whatsoever in the validity of her love for her pets, and if their welfare means that she would lose money in selling one for the health and happiness of the others then I wouldn't doubt her.

The posts you make are like a person busting into a room ranting about things they know nothing about, but have a strong opinion on anyway, please read the forum rules properly before posting as yours are off-topic, break forum guidelines and could lead to you being suspended, which might be awkward if you really do want to join us on the next CCTV outing.

Oh yes, welcome to Wiki smile

Thanks Dr, i cant stand it when people say something and they have no idea what they are talking about
Posted By: Tilly Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 11:16pm

What are you on about??? put the link up to the rspca forum first before you say stuff like that...
Posted By: jpharrison Re: boston terrier puppy - 19th Dec 2011 11:24pm
DR gotta love you!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral