Forums
Posted By: BennyBoy IPod Touch for Sale - 15th Dec 2011 7:44pm
Hi. Iv got a Ipod Touch for sale. 8GB in decent condition. I have an IPhone now so do not have any use for it.

£45 o.n.o

PM me ASAP please otherwise I am going to sell it to CEX as I need the money before christmas
Posted By: jpharrison Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 15th Dec 2011 8:47pm
any pictures?
Posted By: lau2908 Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 15th Dec 2011 11:57pm
you have pm
Posted By: jpharrison Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 16th Dec 2011 3:25am
could you say that this is sold please. because we have already arranged a price and collection. thank you
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 16th Dec 2011 12:40pm
The product hasnt been sold. I have had enquiries with people wanting to buy etc. But I havent actually sold the item yet.
Posted By: Worzel Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 16th Dec 2011 3:37pm
I am still waiting for you to get back to me with contact details and more info
Ta
Posted By: jpharrison Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 16th Dec 2011 11:27pm
we have arranged it though!
Posted By: keving Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 2:00am
Originally Posted by jpharrison
we have arranged it though!

Just my thoughts on it :
Until money is changed hand, very few people consider an item sold. It's mainly due to time wasters, or people that change there mind beforehand or once they have seen said item.

Also if you agree a price, via PM or what ever, but can't collect & pay for a few day then a better offer is received, many people will take the better offer. And why not? If it's not a personal friend you're buying/selling to, then why not except a better offer.
It's sad but true that first come first served, seems to be the way of ensuring that your item sells, and your not sitting round for people to not turn up.
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 8:57am
Totally agree. I have not only had alot of offers but also they can collect today. The item is for sale and until somebody actually comes and collects the item and we exchange money then the item hasnt been sold.

I have been stung before when Ive said an item is sold then the person failed to show up to collect and pay
Posted By: Worzel Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 10:28am
I PM'd you the other night, to which you replied yesterday morning saying that you wanted it to go today (friday), so I replied asking for further info and a way of contacting/seeing said item.
You haven't replied but removed yourself from the topic, which is fine especially if you have sold it.
On here you are saying it hasn't been sold, but again I asked for contact re this and have had no reply. And then moaning about being let down in the past, does this surprise you, if you deal with sales in this manner?
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 2:28pm
I removed myself from the topic because I was over the message limit. And the reason why I never got back to you with regards to sending the details over is that two people had agreed to come and collect the Ipod on Friday.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 2:32pm
Originally Posted by panther
I PM'd you the other night, to which you replied yesterday morning saying that you wanted it to go today (friday), so I replied asking for further info and a way of contacting/seeing said item.
You haven't replied but removed yourself from the topic, which is fine especially if you have sold it.
On here you are saying it hasn't been sold, but again I asked for contact re this and have had no reply. And then moaning about being let down in the past, does this surprise you, if you deal with sales in this manner?
shh

First come 1st served!

Yo, you still got this? It`s a bit older now so my offer is £40?
Posted By: BennyBoy Re: IPod Touch for Sale - 17th Dec 2011 4:31pm
Sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral