Forums
Posted By: jayhehe Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 7th Dec 2011 11:15pm
I have a canon selphy cp510 for sale, bought it from someone on here but it has no ink, have to sell it asap as i only bought it quickly as i didnt have time to wait for the ink on my other printer to arrive thinking this one had some!
The printer doesnt have ink, but its sold online cheap smile
Can deliver anywhere on the wirral for free
Comes all boxed with wires and instructions
£20 ono
Posted By: jayhehe Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 7th Dec 2011 11:44pm
taking literally anything for it! bought it being told it had ink and now ive got no money and need to get ink for my other printer still!
Posted By: TheDr Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 1:04am
What printer do you need the ink for, I'll see if I have any for it.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 1:12am
Oi jayhehe there's one of these on eBay for £60.

Trouble is the cost of ink these days you can buy a whole new printer for a cheaper price, printers are throwaway these days once the ink runs out you may as well buy a new one.

Posted By: TheDr Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 2:16am
I tell people this every day, Lexmark (especially), HP and Dell (rebadged Lexmark) inks are so expensive it's silly, I try and get people to buy Epson printers, the original cost may be slightly higher, but the ink cost is from 50p up to only a few pounds, for anyone who can't claim the inks on tax it's a no brainer.
sorry to hijack thread but do you have inks for epson sx125, tried to get some cheap ones a while back but couldnt get any.
Epson 125 ink here
Posted By: jayhehe Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 12:10pm
this one for sale is the canon selphy cp510
and my other one is just a picturemate 100 that needs a T573 cartridge
the printers are selling for quite a bit on ebay but i wasted my money on this printer thinking it had ink and need the cash for christmas presents frown if anyone would like to buy it then throw whatever offer at me smile
Posted By: TheDr Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 12:22pm
The picturemate ink is £7.50 if you want one, and the SX125 are £10 per set (these are Wiki prices so you do need to mention this smile )
Posted By: jayhehe Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 12:28pm
omg i didnt think yous would sell picturemate ink! oshocked is it the one that looks like a video tape? :') might come in and buy it later if thats okay?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 8th Dec 2011 12:36pm
Originally Posted by jayhehe
omg i didnt think yous would sell picturemate ink! oshocked is it the one that looks like a video tape? :') might come in and buy it later if thats okay?

That's the one, just called to make sure they have it, they've ran out but its due later today so if you can wait until tomorrow morning it'll be there for you.
Posted By: jayhehe Re: Canon Selphy CP510 photo printer for sale! - 9th Dec 2011 12:00pm
anyone interested for £15? smile and can buy the ink from bigabyte for £10? smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral