Forums
Posted By: finno84 for sale - Jack Russell Terrier18 months old - 5th Dec 2011 7:21pm
For sale is our lovely jack russell. He is full of energy and great with kids. The reason we are selling is that we do not have the time to spend with him that he deserves. He does need a little training. Occasionally has accidents inside the house but this usually only happens when he is left alone. He understands basic commands such as sit, stay, bed.
He is un-neutered as we did plan to breed him but we are forced to sell due to increased work commitments. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
hi. got any pics and how much. ta
youtube

make me an offer
Posted By: kimpri Re: for sale - Jack Russell Terrier18 months old - 5th Dec 2011 8:26pm
you need to put a price down smile
For Sale : Rules & Guidelines click here
£100 ono will get him. anyone interested? must be going to a loving home with people who can spend time with him.
Please don't breed JRT's have you looked in the pound recently? They are everywhere - actually I'm just cross posting welsh poundies at the minute where there are 4 JRT's terrified in cold noisy kennels age range 4 months to 18 months. There is no call for JRT's anymore, people overbred them along with staffies and Rotti's. Dogs are not to make money, they are to give loving homes to.
If you can't rehome your pet I suggest you call Heswall animal welfare and ask them to take on your dog, they are just after rehoming 2 unwanted JRT's!
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale - Jack Russell Terrier18 months old - 5th Dec 2011 10:37pm
I am only looking for a loving home for him. I paid £150 for him and am only looking to try and get some money back, £80 anyone?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: for sale - Jack Russell Terrier18 months old - 5th Dec 2011 11:52pm
Originally Posted by finno84
I am only looking for a loving home for him. I paid £150 for him and am only looking to try and get some money back, £80 anyone?

Make your mind up.

Money or loving home?

you need rid and want some £££ back.

i would take him for a loving home as im home all the time partner works everyday and his daughter is here on weekends she would love a dog laugh and so would i..

so if your considering a loving home im willing to take him off your hands..
I kind of agree for asking for some money from him because in a way in my opinion if someone cant afford to pay for the dog then they cannot afford to look after them , so a token payment in my eyes shows your serious about the whole thing.
Thanks lau298 I do want a loving home don't just want him going anywhere I am apprehensive about giving him to a home as have heard horror stories about healthy dogs being put down because homes couldn't be found. I am willing to keep him asking as it takes to make sure he is looked after. And yes it would be nice to make some of the money I have spent back. But his wellbeing is what matters the most. Please don't judge me if ya not interested then dont post messages. I have made my mind up about what I want. And even for all the money in the world I wouldn't let him go to an unloving home. If anyone is interested please let me know
well said, im with you! smile
what a lovely dog, hope he finds the perfect home.
He is a lovely dog wish I didn't have to rehome him. But needs must. Any offers for him?
i help on another website its for all sorts of pets and rescues and help to rehome annimals, i will ask on there for you.
i will pm if i get any joy.
Thanks tombraider appreciate the help
Originally Posted by finno84
Thanks tombraider appreciate the help
they will do a homecheck for you as well.
but it could be far away though like Kent or other areas.
they will get him done as well.so he is not used for breeding.
has the dog had all its jabs? and microchipped.
Had his jabs but isn't chipped as far as I'm aware.
okay i will get onto it tonite for you.
I am after a JRT or small dog, so was wondering if yours is still for sale?

It would come into a loving home. we lost our 14 year old dog in 2009.

If you let me know by IM, maybe a phone number so I could get in touch with you to come and see the dog.

Thanks
Aw thats nice History.a loving home for xmas.
Posted By: finno84 Re: for sale - Jack Russell Terrier18 months old - 13th Dec 2011 9:26pm
Originally Posted by history
I am after a JRT or small dog, so was wondering if yours is still for sale?

It would come into a loving home. we lost our 14 year old dog in 2009.

If you let me know by IM, maybe a phone number so I could get in touch with you to come and see the dog.

Thanks

he is still for sale IM sent
© Wirral-Wikiwirral