Forums
Posted By: Summer Antique pine 3 door wardrobe & bedside cabinet - 29th Nov 2011 11:49am
Antique pine 3 door wardrobe with 4 drawers underneath and matching bedside cabinet. Bought from a catologue 3 years ago.
Wardrobe will need dismantling as will not get downstairs (I will help with dismantling, you will need to see as I no longer have instructions).
Welcome to view, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BEFORE DISMANTLING AS THERE ARE NO RETURNS ONCE TAKEN APART.
For sale together as a set for £60.
I also have an antique pine bedding box for sale separately at £30.
West Kirby.
Thanks
Hi Summer, have you got any pics?

K
Posted By: Summer Re: Antique pine 3 door wardrobe & bedside cabinet - 30th Nov 2011 10:32am
Hi, yes, but I don't know how to upload them.
Please let me know if you know how to do it or inbox me your email address and I can sent you them.
Thanks
Posted By: Summer Re: Antique pine 3 door wardrobe & bedside cabinet - 30th Nov 2011 11:15am
Hi, I can't upload them on here, so please inbox me an email address if you would like pictures.
Thanks
Posted By: Clive Re: Antique pine 3 door wardrobe & bedside cabinet - 30th Nov 2011 12:08pm
Originally Posted by Summer
Hi, I can't upload them on here, so please inbox me an email address if you would like pictures.
Thanks
how to upload pics, Click Me
Hi Summer, your inbox is full, let me know when you've emptied and I'll Pm you

K
Hi,
I have emptied my inbox now so you can send me a pm with your email and I will send you photos ASAP.
Thanks
Hi Summer have sent pm

k
Hi Summer, havent received the pics as yet, is this still available?

K
Yes, but your email address does not exist.
Hi, maybe you mistyped it? I can email you from the account if that helps?

K
© Wirral-Wikiwirral