Forums
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 17th Nov 2011 10:26pm
I have a complete desktop computer plus extras for Sale.
Mesh Matrix 2400+SR base unit with 2GB ram,Twin Sony DVD-RW,120GB Hardrive,nvidea graphics,AMD Athlon XP 2400,i have fitted a wireless unit to the base as it can be used within range of a wireless router, 20" flat screen monitor, speakers,Belkin desktop surgemaster system,HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer, owned from new new with all software £170 O.N.O
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 21st Nov 2011 2:26pm
For a quick sale i am reducing the price to £130, it is a great system for this sort of cash.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 21st Nov 2011 3:20pm
Is it really?

I sell towers better than that for £20 mate
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Is it really?

I sell towers better than that for £20 mate

Do ya ??
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 21st Nov 2011 8:51pm
Well go away and build them mate who asked you to put your comment in, never heard so much rubbish the os would cost more than the base unit you build.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 22nd Nov 2011 11:23am
Originally Posted by Mike_Hoylake
Well go away and build them mate who asked you to put your comment in, never heard so much rubbish the os would cost more than the base unit you build.

I don't build them they are factory spec compaq, hp, dell, Pb, etc.
When your obviously RIPPING people off, I'll have something to say about it.

Carry on selling your junk, you won't get that price in a million years lmao.

Willo has made you a decent offer, I'd take it.

Zigzag I haven't forgotten, just been busy with other things.
Posted By: Mike_Hoylake Re: Complete Home Computer System For Sale - 22nd Nov 2011 11:42am
Thank you all for looking this item is now SOLD.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral