Forums
Posted By: Colt743 Iphone 4 16gb black for sale - 17th Nov 2011 12:44pm
Hi All,

I am selling my iphone 4 to buy out of my contract and get a new phone. I would like to say its in great condition but theres a few little problems hence the low(ish) price.

the home button takes a firm push for it to register, and last night the spring in the lock button on the top failed, there is a little rattle coming from the button.

It isnt held down you can still push the button to register the lock but it takes a firm push and there is no spring (or so it seems)

Other than that the phone works perfectly. I suppose i could keep it with those defects but it has annoyed me and i dont really want the phone since im a fussy bugger.

Its been in a case since i bought it so again i would say in great condition and i cant see any noticable marks on the screen.

Its a 16gb black

looking for £250 no offers

Thanks
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Iphone 4 16gb black for sale - 17th Nov 2011 1:02pm
would you be intrested in a swap for a iphone 3g 16gb and a samsung galaxy ace? if you sell them both they are worth more than wha your asking for the 4
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Iphone 4 16gb black for sale - 17th Nov 2011 1:04pm
I would do if i didnt need the money to pay the bill off, i just need to get this contract paid off asap. sorry
Posted By: Colt743 Re: Iphone 4 16gb black for sale - 17th Nov 2011 2:28pm
I also have the original box, charger and headphones for this too.

And i forgot to mention its on 02, currently jailbroken running ios 4.3.1

I can put the latest on and unjailbreak if wanted.

Thanks again
© Wirral-Wikiwirral