Forums
Hi.

I have a heavy heart when i say this but i need to sell my pride and joy.

I have a great gaming PC. it is the Coolermaster Cosmos S case (150 quid on its own) socket 775 water cooling, not a kit but a custom install. a q6600 running at 3.33 ghz no problem with the water cooling, (have had it to 3.8 but didnt see the point!) Asus P5k-E wifi board with onboard wifi and 7.1 hd audio. 1 tb hard drive and a now quite rare ATI 4890. this was / is the best graphics card in the 4x range of ATI. I have BF3 installed and it plays on high settings perfectly. comes with windows 7 or XP your choice.

to summarise
Intel Q6600
Asus P5k-e
4GB Top end Ram (G.Skill 8500)
1 TB hard drive
ATI 4890 graphics card
700w Tru Power PSU
DVD RW

Coolermaster Cosmos S case
Full water cooling gear. ready to plug in to a monitor.

I need £500 for it. I paid that for the case and water cooling alone. my reason for sale is i need an apple mac for work and they are so expensive even for a crappy one that something needs to give.

Attached picture b33.jpg
Posted By: keving Re: With great sadness, Water cooled Gaming PC. - 5th Nov 2011 1:17am
good luck with that.

got any fish going !?! got a new tank needs stocking. cichilids or piranah i think
Yeah as a matter of fact. I will consider selling my big tank complete. 300 quid if your interested. External filters etc the lot.
Posted By: keving Re: With great sadness, Water cooled Gaming PC. - 5th Nov 2011 2:06pm
only need fish mate, malawi cichilids i'm after.

I'll ask about Re ya tank though
Yeah I have about 6 Malawi 1 very rare tropheus (tanganykan) large catfish angel fish and a bull nose plek

Eheim filter and airbrick juwel 260 tank 300 quid.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: With great sadness, Water cooled Gaming PC. - 5th Nov 2011 5:20pm
When you say 'full water cooling gear' what exactly are you talking about?

What res/rad/pump and how many loops, what blocks included?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: With great sadness, Water cooled Gaming PC. - 5th Nov 2011 5:33pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
When you say 'full water cooling gear' what exactly are you talking about?

What res/rad/pump and how many loops, what blocks included?
think
Yes I have a 240 rad ek block and ek pump. Enough power to do graphics card as I had my old graphics card in the loop. I paid 450 plus p and p for case and water from watercooling uk.

Anyone whO know there stuff gets water gear from watercooling uk. It's the business.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral