Forums
Posted By: lansyp laptops x3 - 30th Oct 2011 5:21pm
hi have 3 laptops for sale all are medion 2080 spec 1 working ,1 working but no hard drive 1 is spare or repair .the one that works has linux mint installed .40 gb hard drive 1x216 and 1x512 sticks of ram ,its a bit slow but will get you on the net and let you brows ,2 has no hard drive but has caddy,has ram but only one ram socket works can be upgraded to one gig on a single socket ,think it has 256 of ram in it and it does boot up with hard drive in .third is just spares but it does some times boot may be an easy fix looking for £100 for the lot any takers .ps the first one is wifi and number 2 has a wifi card thanks for looking. pss i have one charger ,does work but not pretty all have batteries but non hold charge

Attached picture IMAG0140.jpg
Attached picture IMAG0141.jpg
Attached picture IMAG0142.jpg
Attached picture IMAG0143.jpg
Posted By: lansyp Re: laptops x3 - 30th Oct 2011 5:27pm
may swap for whatever so dont be scared to ask
Posted By: JustKaren Re: laptops x3 - 1st Nov 2011 6:20pm
How much is the one that is working please, I have no use for the other 2 (I don't think lol) and where are you please.
Posted By: lansyp Re: laptops x3 - 1st Nov 2011 7:58pm
hi i am in rock ferry on the 41 by the bus depot .you can have the laptop for £50 quid .can your other one be fixed i have some spares if you need any thing .the laptop works well on the internet but is a little slow but if you have decent ram in yours i could swap it over for you which would speed it up .,providing it fits
Posted By: lansyp Re: laptops x3 - 3rd Nov 2011 7:28pm
Looks like I may have sold the working one offres .on the other 2 please
Posted By: lansyp Re: laptops x3 - 5th Nov 2011 8:46am
these are no longer for sale please lock cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral