Forums
The cross trainer (eliptical trainer) is the very Heavy duty pro type. Vision Fitness x6000 Cost £900 when new.

Display is a bit dated now, and i've just tried it and it's not counting the steps, but did when used last so prob something simple. This function isn't needed anyway as you should use a heart monitor watch and time for best results.
It's magnetic and long stride so much better than the cheapo types. It will also take over 25 stone in weight. Thats why the bloke I got it from bought it as he was a big fella. The legs folw up to take less space and it's also on wheels for moving about.

Review here (but display is not the same as its older)> http://www.fitness-equipment-source.com/elliptical-reviews/vision-fitness-x6100.htm

Multi gym XLi which can be seen here >>http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-Gym-XLI-Xli/dp/B000F2BPR0
There is a bag of attchments that come with it, Not promising nothing is missing but looks to be all there. It folds up quite compact and will lean against the wall.

Only want £30 for the 2 and won't split, as I just want them out of my way. You'll need a high van or a trailer as the cross trainer stands at 6 feet high when folded. Also it's very heavy so you'll need 2 people.

I'm in Wallasey, 2 pics below are mine and 2 pics are off the net obviously :O)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
sorry thought it was something else
I'll take them see your pm box
Originally Posted by manc54
I'll take them see your pm box

See if someone gives me the £30 I asked for first.

Thanks,
£20 now, need it gone ASAP.
you still got this?
I want them but cant get em frown
Originally Posted by Tombraider
you still got this?

Yes mate.
It's crammed in a room in my house and in the way! Hence the price.
20 quid I will have the multi gym alone.
pm'd you my number. give me a call now or tomorrow sometime.

Kev.
Sorry but these are only available if you can collect in a suitable van etc.

I've haven't got the time for multiply trips or to dismantle it here. The cross trainer is very well made/built and would take ages to strip it down.
Just mad busy at the moment sorry.

kev
still available
Now in the free section...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral