Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Mondeo V6 Ghia X Estate - LPG Conversion - 7th Oct 2011 3:41pm
Right, not sure of all the details, this is my sisters car, and her other 1/2 is putting it on Ebay next week which is why I thought Id give the lovely Wiki users a first bite of the cherry. However, he is away for the weekend, hence why I havnt got all the detials.

She has been using the car daily to get to work in Ellesmere Port, but its really to big for her and she wants something smaller.

Its a '51 Ford Mondeo Estate, 2.5 V6 Ghia X (top spec) with an LPG Conversion. Apparenlty it takes £40 to fill the gas tank, so I guess its a 50l tank. There is no sign of the tank on the boot, so I guess its in the spare wheel well. The car transfers from petrol to gas automatically when it warms up, and again switches back when the gas runs out - there is an LED gauge for the gas on the dash.

Tax until Jan '12
It has MOT, but Im unsure about when it expires (would have to wait till Monday for details)
163k Miles
Beige Leather
17" Alloys all with good tyres.

Obviously, on this milage its not a minter, but my sister has been using it daily with no issues I know of.

Think they said something about it going on ebay for £600 "or best offer", which I guess has to be worth it even if you wanted to transfer the gas kit to another car...???

Anyway, here are some pics... (roof bars wont be included)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mondeo V6 Ghia X Estate - LPG Conversion - 8th Oct 2011 8:37am
bargain..
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mondeo V6 Ghia X Estate - LPG Conversion - 8th Oct 2011 8:44am
Buy my 306gti6 off me chewy then I can buy that smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mondeo V6 Ghia X Estate - LPG Conversion - 8th Oct 2011 7:16pm
infact I might come check it out tomoz, wheres it parked up bud, just down the road I assume?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Mondeo V6 Ghia X Estate - LPG Conversion - 9th Oct 2011 9:14am
Yes mate, 5 doors up at my sisters....
© Wirral-Wikiwirral