Forums
Posted By: mrfellows 2 rabbits for sale with large 2 story hutch - 4th Oct 2011 12:31pm
2 rabbits for sale with a large 2 tier hutch for sale. 1 rabbit white with grey patches other white with brown patches looking for £100 ono as hutch cost £200 itself
any pics!
ill go take some for you now
tombraider why is it you reply to all animal adverts on here?we had our cat advertised on here and you said you wanted her but then you just stop communication!!!if you genuinley want what you apply for then thats great but why waste peoples time?
She enjoy's it!
out of order tho!!!
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
tombraider why is it you reply to all animal adverts on here?we had our cat advertised on here and you said you wanted her but then you just stop communication!!!if you genuinley want what you apply for then thats great but why waste peoples time?
your over your pm limit.
not now im not.
heres both of them

Attached picture 322254_283520915009639_100000551980672_1124377_1353993910_o.jpg
not now im not.
pmd you.
see you tomorrow x
Originally Posted by poodlepup
She enjoy's it!

No she doesnt, that last statement was not called for.
It was! sends endless pm's when she really has no interest on re-homing. My personal experience and a lot of others.
Originally Posted by poodlepup
It was! sends endless pm's when she really has no interest on re-homing. My personal experience and a lot of others.
offtopic
it was my fault guys,my inbox was full,see you tomorrow.
it was my fault guys,my inbox was full,see you tomorrow.
okay hun see you x
offtopic
will take £90 for the lot will even throw in a big bag of food bout 20 kilos left in it
© Wirral-Wikiwirral