Forums
Posted By: sean subaru impreza series mcrae #60 of 200 - 3rd Oct 2011 2:06pm
piccies here
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...w_addition_to_the_family.html#Post548142

i bought this with the intention of restoring to former glory but with a baby on the way and a track car which eats money, i'm not going to have the time to work on it so i'm just going to let it go for what i paid.
it has no mot at the mo as it needs some welding doing to the o/s rear suspension turret (had this done of my other scooby and it cost £80 to repair)
it's done a tad under 73,000 miles and is taxed until may '12.
the car is totally standard
private plate IS included

costs the same a uk turbo to insure and there's only about 80-90 of them left so it's a chance to own a pretty rare car

Series McRae
In June 1995, to celebrate their winning of both the manufacturers and drivers World Rally Championship titles, Subaru in the UK released a limited edition run of two hundred cars (numbered 1 to 201 - no number 13!) prepared by Prodrive going by the name of the Series McRae. The main improvements over the standard model are:

Special mica blue paintwork
6.5 x 16 inch eight spoke gold Speedline Safari alloy wheels
Pirelli P Zero 205/50 ZR 16 low profile tyres (NOT FITTED NOW, HAHA)
Recaro sports front seats with open headrests and Series McRae motifs
All seats (front and back) and door panelling retrimmed in Le Mans/Avus material
Factory fitted electric tilt and slide sunroof
Interior numbered Series McRae plaque
Side and rear Series McRae decals

£1800 anyone?
Posted By: Littlebear Re: subaru impreza series mcrae #60 of 200 - 3rd Oct 2011 7:31pm
Do you have more photos of this, I've never even driven one of these before.
Posted By: sean Re: subaru impreza series mcrae #60 of 200 - 5th Oct 2011 5:07pm
now on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/subaru-im...t=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2568222a08
Posted By: Wheels Re: subaru impreza series mcrae #60 of 200 - 9th Oct 2011 4:00pm
Send me you're mobile number
© Wirral-Wikiwirral