Forums
Posted By: Wheels Maybe* For sale: 160gb twin tuner freeview boxes - 29th Sep 2011 6:44pm
As above, I should be getting a few in. They are 160gb twin tuner freeview boxes. Pause rewind live tv ect. Series record your favourite shows. We have one in the bedroom and it's a must have. Watch one channel while its recording another. BNIB £45. Let me know if you are interested.

Wheels smile
smile
yes put me down for one please smile
Originally Posted by rocks
yes put me down for one please smile

Put me down as well
yes please finances permitting
Ok guys I can only offer 1 here as I couldn't get as many as I wanted and I owe some elsewhere. So as Rocks was first then it's yours unless rocks does not want it and the next person can.

The only other thing I can do is a similar freeview box without a harddrive. You stick in you're own memory stick to record onto. I need to know in the next hour if anyone wants one.
And they are £25 stop.
alryt wheels what type of memory stick do you put into them for recording and can you still do the same stuff as others
Just the usual memory stick that has a USB end. And yes you can still do series record ect.
you be able keep old of one till next week
Originally Posted by julianne
you be able keep old of one till next week

A memory card one yes.
either one you can get really
Originally Posted by Wheels
Ok guys I can only offer 1 here as I couldn't get as many as I wanted and I owe some elsewhere. So as Rocks was first then it's yours unless rocks does not want it and the next person can.

The only other thing I can do is a similar freeview box without a harddrive. You stick in you're own memory stick to record onto. I need to know in the next hour if anyone wants one.

thanks mate pm sent earlier smile
any of these still going?
I have another 160gb one. Derekdwc has first dibs until tomorrow 5pm if not then it goes to the next person.
Just got in from pub meet.
Are you saying you have one for me if I can get it by 5 tomorrow.
If so I'll ask kimprii to take me to yours
I've gotta be close to being next in line surely?
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Just got in from pub meet.
Are you saying you have one for me if I can get it by 5 tomorrow.
If so I'll ask kimprii to take me to yours

Yes mate, otherwise mrefc gets it. Don't mean to sound funny it's just silly if they are sat here when other people want them. I'll be in all day unless I post here different.
All sold. Thanks to all that came.

#################################################
thanx for that wheels nice to meet you hun smile
hi wheels. are you likely to get any more of these?
I don't think so mate, however if I do you will be first to know smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral