Forums
Posted By: lansyp yamaha yzf-r125 lower price. - 14th Sep 2011 8:09am
hi i really need the bike gone, as im after a trike thats ending soon. There has only been (minor) cosmetic damage caused by the accident. The bike starts and runs perfectly and was driven home by my neighbour and rode fine, the worst of the damage has been on the exhaust as seen in the photos however it is only the end of the can that has been dented and hasn't effected the performance at all, the decibel killer was undamaged and can freely be removed nothing obstructing the pipe, the bike it self is beautiful sounds and rides brilliantly! just unfortunate what happened. i have both sets of original keys, the log book, and also the original exhaust if the buyer wants to swap it back. the bike has been fitted with a high performance gearbox for faster changes and longer life for the sprockets. theres not much else i can say about the bike, she's never been ridden in the rain and has been kept covered. mot till sept 2012
If you have any questions or offers please contact me on: 07593392098 Craig.
i will take £1800 o.n.o

Attached picture $(KGrHqJ,!hwE5dMWvOjOBOZ4Y,Q0W!~~60_3.JPG
Attached picture $(KGrHqJ,!i!E5j!E6fGlBOZ4YvEMPg~~60_14.JPG
Attached picture $(KGrHqN,!k8E5YPWCNq(BOZ4YgtZCw~~60_14.JPG
Attached picture $(KGrHqV,!iUE5h2v2i!DBOZ4YmF87Q~~60_14.JPG
Attached picture $(KGrHqR,!i4E5do303kVBOZ4Y)wifw~~60_14.JPG
Posted By: lansyp Re: yamaha yzf-r125 lower price. - 14th Sep 2011 8:12am
for some reason the pictures are not uploading to full size so if interested please text me and i will send you the pictures either via text or email, thanks smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral