Forums
Posted By: Mauvewood Family of Black Furness Bantams - 5th Sep 2011 10:26am
Trio of Old English Game Bantams (Furness), Cock & two hens, also a 2 month old offspring in cage ...
In Very good condition & health.The only reason we are selling is to downsize flock.
Good Home Wanted : £30.00
Posted By: julianne Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 5th Sep 2011 7:20pm
do u receive a pen or hutch with them. if you could let me no please
Posted By: Mauvewood Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 5th Sep 2011 7:57pm
No sorry, the baby comes with his own small cage, as he lives in the garage at the moment, his parents would need something along the lines of a rabbit hutch, with a bit of protected run, to give them some exercise...
Posted By: julianne Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 5th Sep 2011 8:01pm
is it possible u might now where i would get one for them.
Posted By: Mauvewood Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 6th Sep 2011 12:43pm
Hi Julianne, trying to think where you could get a good second hand one from, a new one would be about £50 from a pet shop, just a plain ordinary rabbit hutch would do,(the only thing is it must have a secure door to lock them up at night, so nothing gets in to do them mischief !) the run is a little different, most people make it themselves with a bit of wood and chicken wire... it only has to keep the local cat/fox population away. I made mine from an old pine bed & chicken wire to form a bottomless cube ... does this help any ? xx
Posted By: Mauvewood Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 6th Sep 2011 1:16pm
Black Old English Bantams

Attached picture Bantams.jpg
Posted By: julianne Re: Family of Black Furness Bantams - 6th Sep 2011 2:16pm
that helps alot yes thank you i will try and get hold of one today ot tomorrow and make my own run area if i do i will take them off ur hands tomorrow thank you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral