Forums
Posted By: carole696 for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 4th Sep 2011 1:23pm
we have a lovely 9 week old german shepherd male puppy for sale we bought him 3 weeks ago as a play mate for my other dog but she just hasnt taken to him and its tight on her as i feel we are pushing her out because of him he is a lovely little fella very playful and doing well with house training.He has had his first needle and next one is due wednesday next week which is already paid for so if you wish you can keep the same vet and have this done,he comes with bowls and toys we will be sad to see him go but just carnt keep him as i feel terrible on our other dog.i can answer any questions and send more pictures if needed his mother was short haired and father long haired he doesnt have any papers
Posted By: madrob Re: for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 4th Sep 2011 1:28pm
How much you asking as he would go nice with my female german shephard
Posted By: carole696 Re: for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 4th Sep 2011 1:30pm
iam asking 280ono for him thats with the last injection paid for as well
Posted By: carole696 Re: for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 4th Sep 2011 3:25pm
puppy kane

Attached picture kane.jpg
Kane is so cute,very sad he has to go!
Posted By: conan Re: for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 4th Sep 2011 8:31pm
Adorable.
Ive got three and i can just about remember when they were like that lol
Posted By: carole696 Re: for sale 9 weeks old male german shepherd - 5th Sep 2011 7:50pm
now sold xxxxx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral