Forums
for sale iphone 3g 8gb on orange + sony ericsson xperia mini unlocked both in box £230 no offers
That's quite expensive as the 3G runs slow now
As no updates for it anymore.
Well You can update via iTunes but makes it run even slower.
I just got rid of mine for that reason. iPhone 4 now, runs superfast.

You'll prob be better listing it on eBay.
how come there r sum proper weirdos on here if u dont wanna by it dont comment on the post u have got to much time on ur hands!!! the iphone is worth around £180 an the sony is wel woth £50 so wats ur problem
List separately on eBay and you'll prob get a higher
Price for them individually.
More £ in your pocket.
If u get them unlocked you'll get even more.
Service provider will usually unlock for free.
would you take 45 for the sony?
NO BECAUSE AM SELLIN THEM BOTH 2GETHER SORRY
carnt afford the 2 but if you change your mind can i have first on it please
Originally Posted by JOELMC1234
how come there r sum proper weirdos on here if u dont wanna by it dont comment on the post u have got to much time on ur hands!!! the iphone is worth around £180 an the sony is wel woth £50 so wats ur problem
Bad attitude or what?Would you really want to buy something from a chap like this?
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Originally Posted by JOELMC1234
Bad attitude or what?Would you really want to buy something from a chap like this?

I can see his point to some degree though. He's trying to sell something, and someone pops up for all to read and basically tells everyone it's a crap phone and overprices and outdated.

Saying that he does seem to have a bit of a bad attitude considering he's trying to sell something...
in fairness though, he did say no offers and didnt ask for someone to provide the low down on the spec of the equipment
Originally Posted by chris123
in fairness though, he did say no offers and didnt ask for someone to provide the low down on the spec of the equipment
Good point well made chris,but you could take the view that Free Spirit was protecting the prospective customers on this site by sharing her knowledge with us.
nice1 chris m8 u can see were am cummin from u cant sell anythin on here!! the price i want i think is a fair price £180 4 the iphone and £50 for the sony ericsson every1 has to try and wreck ur post wen ur tryin to sell sumthink sayin its either fake or over priced! wen realy there not intrested in it even if it was under priced they stil wudnt buy it so y comment!! i no 4 a fact if it was face to face half of the people wudnt say this stuff they seem to get a lot of converdense behind there comp ha
obvs the iphone4 is beta its the new iphone thats y its £500
All I'd want is to see proof of ownership or a receipt, and that goes for anything like that. Can't afford to get done for handling in my line of work (and no that's not an accusation of them being stolen before you kick off).

If you change your mind about splitting them, please let me know. I only need one phone and quite like the look of the xperia.
Please read the forum guidelines which are listed and sticky in the forsale forum.

Please keep this thead on topic.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral