Forums
Posted By: tweetypie_5x for sale: collie x staff 9 month old bitch - 13th Aug 2011 11:22am
Collie x staff 9month old bitch for sale £50 to ensure she goes to a good home
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: collie x staff 9 month old bitch - 13th Aug 2011 11:29am
Giz a pic.
Does it dirty everywhere?

Is it's tail between it's legs all the time?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: for sale: collie x staff 9 month old bitch - 13th Aug 2011 11:32am
Pics please i am interested..
Posted By: free_spirit Re: for sale: collie x staff 9 month old bitch - 13th Aug 2011 12:09pm
Originally Posted by tweetypie_5x

why are you re-homing?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: for sale: collie x staff 9 month old bitch - 13th Aug 2011 12:41pm
Originally Posted by free_spirit
Originally Posted by tweetypie_5x

why are you re-homing?

Exactly my point.

These dogs are renowned for being dirty little barstard's.
She is house trained and is a lovely dog, i'm rehoming due to us having a baby in 4weeks and feel she's too excitable to have around a new born, she enjoys being outside and at the minute our rear garden wall has been taken down and left so its become too dangerous to leave her out for longer than a few mins so shes spending most of the day in the house so shes getting frustrated. I've got no idea when or if the wall will be getting put back up and feel it's unfair on her. She's great with kids as we have kids ourselves and has been brought up around them. I cant upload pics on here as i'm using my phone but i can email or text one if you pm me
The dogs tail is not always between its legs and it does not dirty everywhere. She is being rehomed purely because i dont want her getting injured by being in the garden as it's taken months to get the wall looked at after it started to fall down and it nearly injured one of our children. Now its down its just been left again. If she was a problem then surely i would just give her away to anyone that would take her.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral