Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab Powerful gaming PC Computer - 9th Aug 2011 8:32am
I have for sale my gaming computer, I have had this for about 12 to 18 months. It is a very powerful system and I have been playing Battlefield 3 Alpha trial on it with out any issues. That is a brand new game max settings playing flawlessly. I am selling as I like to spend money and always have the latest and greatest!
Spec:

Quad core Q6600 (runs at 2.4Ghz but I have had it clocked to 3Ghz water cooled) sold with air cooling.
Asus Wifi Delux motherboard, board has built in Wifi, dual bios, all features that you would expect from a top motherboard
4GB DDR 2 Ram, ram is top spec 1600mhz, I think it is buffalo but will confirm.
ATI 4890 1GB graphics card.

If you have an existing case that you would like me to transfer all the components to then I will otherwise I will put all this equipment in to a case for you and a power supply. Total cost for a PC capable of playing the latest games….(i will also provide a DVDrw, case, power supply and software)

£400
Posted By: brady Re: Powerful gaming PC Computer - 9th Aug 2011 9:33am
Well worth it mate, cant understand why no one has taken your arm off....i would have had it only i just finished building one...good luck mate
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Powerful gaming PC Computer - 9th Aug 2011 11:51am
Early days yet. I got a little green eye when I was looking at the nvidia 580!!
Posted By: brady Re: Powerful gaming PC Computer - 9th Aug 2011 12:15pm
Lol the gtx 580 is just awesome mate, i had a 5870 vapor x before that and the gtx 9800....but this 580 just creams them, ive just bought flight sim x gold edition, just waiting for my speakers to arive then im gonna crank up the settings lol....and when MW3 comes out ill put that through its paces
you gonna buy a gtx 580 mate
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Powerful gaming PC Computer - 9th Aug 2011 5:47pm
Don't know if the budget will stretch!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral