Forums
Brand new still in box, unlocked. This was an exchange phone as our previous one had broken and now decided we don't want it.

£75 cash on collection.
You can try it with your sim when collecting to make sure it works.

I will also throw in a giffgaff sim card if you want which give you free text, free unlimited internet and 250 minutes for £10 a month.
Not allowed to list item as new, this post will probs get took down
Selling Rules
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FS: Samsung Galaxy Europa GT-I5500 Android Phone - 7th Aug 2011 5:04pm
Originally Posted by Winter
Not allowed to list item as new, this post will probs get took down
Selling Rules

Originally Posted by For Sale : Rules & Guidlines
New Items : Are not permitted.
We do not allow the selling of New Items. This is to prevent commercial selling and so we can abide by UK Law. We are not a Shop nor are we e-bay we are a forum listing second hand items only. If you have a item unused its still second hand and should be listed as Second hand. At best "As New" with in the contents of your description. You can not list items as Brand New as that can only happen with a receipt.

I think you'll be OK on that one. Since technically it is secondhand as you currently own it...

Have you got any pics of it you can put up, I'm quite interested but could do with pics...
I think this is the one
Here

Manual

Attached picture phone.jpg
Attached picture pho.jpg
This phone can be bought from Carphone Warehouse at the moment for £50!
Your right £50 on Three, or £100 on all other networks, this one is unlocked as well.
I tell you what, if you don't sell it by the 19th August, I'll have it off you!
is this still avilable?
£60?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral