Forums
Posted By: GinaDee123 Xbox kinect + two games and 6month gaurentee - 28th Jul 2011 7:43pm
For sale - xbox kinect, kinect adventures, dance central and 6 month gaurentee, used twice. £90 ono. Bought new couple of months ago for £130 and Dance central, used once bought last month for £40. Grab a bargain!
This still available?
yeah it is available at the moment, got somebody else who has said they can collect tonight but has not got back to me yet. So it is first come first serve, when can you collect?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Xbox kinect + two games and 6month gaurentee - 29th Jul 2011 6:36pm
ill buy it right now! pm details
Still available, wheels got wrong price.. message if interested
Sorry I read price wrong as well, was looking at last, thanks anyway, sorry for the delay in getting back to you
No worries, obviously my crappy advertising skills!! haha... For anyone else who is interested it is £90 or nearest offer for the kinnect and two games, plus 6 months gaurentee
Posted By: Necronuss Re: Xbox kinect + two games and 6month gaurentee - 30th Jul 2011 10:18am
Will you accept £70. If so will take it off your hands

Yeah £70 is fine, when can you pick it up?
Necronuss, I am working today, but my boyfriend will be in all day if you want to collect the kinect? He cant work wiki wirral thou, haha.. so if you do, his number is: 07843873435 so just give him a ring or a text. Thanks, Gina
Sorry Gina,

A gentleman decided to wipe out 3 cars in my road today, mine being one of them so all frivolous spend i.e. toys is on hold, for the time being, sorry to have to let you down for the second time gina

Cheers

no worries, hope you get ur car sorted
© Wirral-Wikiwirral