Forums
Posted By: LIVERPOOL1234 MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 12:53am
MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET £30

Attached picture DSC00008.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 6:50am
I'm going to assume fake at this price?
Posted By: LIVERPOOL1234 Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 7:49am
no its not fake it cum in box if u want to pay more u cany pay more if u want???
Posted By: bushnut Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 8:00am
I think the only way I would buy that fake wallet for £30 is if it had £35 inside it! Good luck. Your fake Ray Bans are no better either.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 8:09am
Can you take some more pictures please?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 8:10am
Does it have a name? Can you point me in the direction of a link to an official HB website with said wallet?

These days, counterfeiters can make boxes too, ya know.
Posted By: chriskay Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 12:18pm
Couldn't see it on the on-line store.
http://store-uk.hugoboss.com/on/dem...ch-Show?q=wallets&start=0&sz=100
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 12:45pm
its fake look at the blue stitching
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 1:19pm
Hahaha, it's not even straight!
Posted By: Mark Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 2:23pm
Click Me

Origins of Sale item.
This is a Private NOT Public Matter.
If a seller gets the item from a free site or any site and chooses to sell it that is up to them. If a member is re-listing an item previously listed by another member for a higher price (See Profit Above). If you have concerns about a item listed then please contact the forum moderator, or Admin but please note as stated above we do not get involved with disputes between buyer or seller.
(see Profit above). We advise you to read the buyers sellers guide below.
Posted By: rocks Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 2:40pm
im sure it was £10 at 7am
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 2:42pm
Originally Posted by Mark
Click Me

Origins of Sale item.
This is a Private NOT Public Matter.
If a seller gets the item from a free site or any site and chooses to sell it that is up to them. If a member is re-listing an item previously listed by another member for a higher price (See Profit Above). If you have concerns about a item listed then please contact the forum moderator, or Admin but please note as stated above we do not get involved with disputes between buyer or seller.
(see Profit above). We advise you to read the buyers sellers guide below.

My issue is that he is here trying to rip off your members Mark? Fair enough if it's fake, let people make their decisions but he's attempting to deceive by claiming it's real.
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 3:24pm
HI, SOMEONE MUST HAVE MADE THIS FOR ABOUT 10 PENCE AND AS FOR THE STITCHING WELL!!!SAY NO MORE!!... sick
Posted By: LIVERPOOL1234 Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 4:11pm
listen i got it as a present as is i dnt use wallets i wanted to get rid of it if u dont want to buy it dont buy it its no skin off my nose!!!!
Posted By: bushnut Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 9:09pm
I wouldn't be too happy if somebody gave me a blag wallet and 3 pairs of blag sunglasses for a present! You'd be better off chucking them in the bin if you don't want them - rather than trying to rip people off on here (or any other website you may have advertised them on).
Posted By: Wheels Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 9:44pm
I actually came on here to say that it's out of order posting crap about the item.... BUT!

That is a bad copy. If I were you I'd reduce it dramatically.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 11th Jul 2011 10:59pm
It's not going too well is it?
Posted By: LIVERPOOL1234 Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 12th Jul 2011 7:57am
if i was tryin to rip people off i wud be charging silly money for them but am not!! they r wel worth £30 !! any1 is more then welcome to come and have a look at them if the r intrested
Posted By: Colgo Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 12th Jul 2011 9:18am
Originally Posted by JOELMC1234
if i was tryin to rip people off i wud be charging silly money for them but am not!! they r wel worth £30 !! any1 is more then welcome to come and have a look at them if the r intrested

You have more than one? It's not Ebay !!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 12th Jul 2011 9:22am
So what it's fake your not getting forced to buy it are you, there's many chavs round wirral that love the fake sh!t. I think most of you need to read the rules agein. smile

And no I have nothing to do with seller or sale.....
Posted By: LIVERPOOL1234 Re: MENS HUGO BOSS WALLET - 12th Jul 2011 2:49pm
i got it as a present like i keep sayin!! and it is used but i have only used it twice is a sad b4 it was an un wanted present!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral