Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab York X101 Cross trainer - 2nd Jul 2011 10:04am
hi all i have a perfect condition york X101 cross trainer. very good bit of kit and sadly has had hardly any use, my belly is the proof!

cross trainer cost me £269 in jan, will sell for £100 just to clear the space as the missis is having a go!!
here is a link to its features..
http://www.stuffco.co.uk/product.php?asin=B000WIXBAG&mid=AWW7DL07F5EF0

time to get in shape for the summer?

Attached picture photo 3.JPG
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: York X101 Cross trainer - 2nd Jul 2011 10:40am
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
hi all i have a perfect condition york X101 cross trainer. very good bit of kit and sadly has had hardly any use, my belly is the proof!

cross trainer cost me £269 in jan, will sell for £100 just to clear the space as the missis is having a go!!
here is a link to its features..
http://www.stuffco.co.uk/product.php?asin=B000WIXBAG&mid=AWW7DL07F5EF0

time to get in shape for the summer?
Hi computerLab, I don't want to sound evangelical but are you sure you wont try again to use your trainer? I bought one last year and have since lost two stones,lowered my blood pressure and cholesterol and feel as fit as the proverbial butcher's dog.Go on give it another go and surprise yor wife.Good luck.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: York X101 Cross trainer - 2nd Jul 2011 10:56am
Hi bud, i know its the oldest thing in the book but i really dont have the time with a 5 month old nipper. i am litterally running around all day. i am not unfit but i do have the belly! lol. no it needs to go.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: York X101 Cross trainer - 2nd Jul 2011 11:04am
I'll have it if it's still for sale.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: York X101 Cross trainer - 2nd Jul 2011 11:05am
Originally Posted by TheComputerLab
Hi bud, i know its the oldest thing in the book but i really dont have the time with a 5 month old nipper. i am litterally running around all day. i am not unfit but i do have the belly! lol. no it needs to go.
Ah well,if you have a little baby you are probably only a young man with plenty of time to get fit in the future.Enjoy life,drink it while its fizzy!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral