Forums
Posted By: Scooby For sale : HONDA Fireblade 900cc Motorbike - 2nd Aug 2005 9:05pm
Honda Fireblade 900cc

E-Bay Link

Here we have my baby, Honda Fireblade 900cc Beast. This bike is pretty much standard apart from a recently fitted Micron Exhaust Silencer. The Bike rides faultless and very very fast even if i do admit it myself.

The bike has recently had a Major Service, 2 New Pirelli Diablo Tyres fitted and balanced, Front & Rear brake pads and some other minor repairs which i fail to remember right now. The bike has only covered approx 200 miles since this work was carried out.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Now for the bad bits :

The front brace that supports the front screen and mirrors has serface rust, only requires removing and painting, thats all, nothing serious at all.

There is slight corrosion on the lower forks and swing arm, cosmetic only and would polish out with Autosol or similar alloy cleaner.

The rear seat lock is missing, there is a sticker over it to hide the fact it is missing.

The mirrors start to fold in above 130mph, require a spanner to tighten them up a tad.

Thats it, there is nothing to take away the fact this is a very nice bike for its age, yes the bike is about 8 years old now and covered just under 20,000 miles so there is bound to be some small defects or the odd little chip here or there but overall the bike is a cracker.

The bike rides 100% faultless and winds up very crisp.

I will include the standard exhaust also for MOT reasons or if you want to simply make the bike quieter ??
Posted By: Scooby Re: For sale : HONDA Fireblade 900cc Motorbike - 5th Aug 2005 10:16pm
Sold thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral