Forums
Posted By: weirsteffijane 5ft by 2ft Mahogany Vivarium and set up - 30th Jun 2011 1:16pm
Hand made Vivarium including 2 large hides, bulb and bulb cover, Strong Climbing vine and artificial leaves. Perfect for snakes and lizards. pick up only and I'm open to offers. thanks
Posted By: raymondo Re: 5ft by 2ft Mahogany Vivarium and set up - 30th Jun 2011 4:17pm
hi how much you looking at for it and could you send me a pick please, would it be any good for an iguana ?
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: 5ft by 2ft Mahogany Vivarium and set up - 30th Jun 2011 8:25pm
Originally Posted by raymondo
hi how much you looking at for it and could you send me a pick please, would it be any good for an iguana ?

withthat
It would depend how big your iguana is! being a new user i'm not sure how to post pictures?

I'll be looking at around £100 for it with all the bits but I'm very flexible with offers x
Posted By: raymondo Re: 5ft by 2ft Mahogany Vivarium and set up - 1st Jul 2011 7:30pm
could you send me your address to i can have a look at it please can you text it to 07999198635 thanks ray
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: 5ft by 2ft Mahogany Vivarium and set up - 1st Jul 2011 10:54pm
Originally Posted by weirsteffijane
I'm very flexible with offers x

pack of starburst & a pair of dirty jeans?
hi ray I'm in wales at the mo visiting family so I'll txt you on monday

and LOL chris! x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral