Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Max Vision Blue Xenon H7 Car Headlight Bulbs 100 W - 25th Jun 2011 12:26pm
£5.00, Free Delivery can fit for extra £2
NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN BOX IF YOUR NOT SURE IT WILL FIT, THEN GIVE ME MAKE AND MODEL AND I WILL TELL YOU
Max Vision Blue Xenon H7 Headlight Bulbs x 2

100 Watts
Come as a Pair
Blue Xenon Headlight Bulbs
Filled with Xenon Gas
100 Watts
Gives that HID Look
High Quality / Blue Tinted Bulbs
12V 100W

Please Note:
These bulbs have an H7 fitment and will fit any model / make of car that uses H7 bulbs,

Volvo S60?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Max Vision Blue Xenon H7 Car Headlight Bulbs 100 W - 25th Jun 2011 12:57pm
Yes Volvo S60 use H7 bulbs
Mine uses H7 lamps but I would be very weary about almost doubling the load the circuit was designed to handle.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Max Vision Blue Xenon H7 Car Headlight Bulbs 100 W - 25th Jun 2011 6:03pm
I agree, how ever they are ok on newer cars, but older cars, i would not put them in, as wiring is not up to it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Max Vision Blue Xenon H7 Car Headlight Bulbs 100 W - 26th Jun 2011 8:21pm
Blue isn't road legal either?
Originally Posted by Nobody
Blue isn't road legal either?

Some "blue" headlights are, to be legal within the UK (and Europe) they must have a "E" mark (this shows approval), most of the blue tint type will be EC37, and are completely legal for road use, however, these probably wont have them, as the maximum you can use within the UK is 60/55w, unless they are fitted to High Intensity lights (such as the type you see on off-roader 4x4's) and they must be covered (usually this is the clip on covers you see then with) when the vehicle is used on the road.

Saying that, it's up to you what you use, it can put a strain on your wiring, your headlamp relay and possibly even the headlamp itself (gets a bit hot if you're not moving), so I personally would keep them for the Spot Lights on an off roader, they're cheap enough smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral