Forums
These technika wireless av senders will allow you to watch and control your tv from another room. Brilliant if you want TV in the bedroom but dont want the additional cost of multiroom etc. No longer needed as we now have another box in the bedroom £10

Attached picture 100-5494F.jpg
where did you have the extra room, upstairs? what was the quality like?
Had it in the bedroom- perfect picture identical to that downstairs and we have a 37inch panasonic viera in the bedroom! The only downside for me was that it transmits the HD channels as SD as it is a scart connection which obviously doesnt carry HD- the HD senders were about £150-£200 when I looked which I couldnt justify
can you only watch whatever channel is on the main sky box with this or can you use it to view all sky channels?
Originally Posted by Pete_306TD
can you only watch whatever channel is on the main sky box with this or can you use it to view all sky channels?

You'd need a satellite tuner in the unit, as well as an independent feed from the LNB to do that; so in essence, the answer is no, you can only watch whatever channel the Sky box is tuned into on the livefeed tuner at the time (or recorded/on-demand programme etc). If that were the case, there'd be no advantage to having a bulky Sky box in other rooms and paying £10 p/m + any setup fee for the multiroom option lol.

You might be able to control the Sky box in the other room using a Sky remote though?
Hi, it has an eye which goes over the led sensor to enable the remote to be operated in another room. For example, I took my sky remote upstairs and could change the box downstairs over from the bedroom easily enough it operates the box through this sensor
ill take this please chris smile
Lau, Sent you a PM
picking these up later smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wireless AV Sender- Watch Sky/Virgin in another rm - 16th Jun 2011 3:35pm
If they're Wallasey too, then I don't mind collecting these and bring them when I pick up the compressor?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral