Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:05pm
As some of you may of noticed I have been having a clear out. I am THINKING about getting rid of this TV. But I am unsure. I have put a realistic price on it to see if I have any takers.The TV was over £3000 3 years ago. I bought it from Curreys. It is a 50 inch widescreen DLP. This is Digital Light Projection. I very rarly use the TV as generally speaking I very rarly watch TV. It is 1080p. 6 speakers, HDMI fantastic looking TV and we always get comments on it when people see it. This isn’t the same as other DLP tv’s usually the light is projected from the rear on to the screen. In this case the projection is done from beneath. This makes the whole case much more narrow. The TV was What HI FI's TV of the year and when you walked in to Curreys it was the main Tv in the display. this was the one that everyone wanted. Genuine reason for sale, I have bought a 3D telly which also gets very little use.

I believe this TV is a real bargain and an absolute steal at £500. I can arrange delivery.

Attached picture photo.JPG
Posted By: Barham1989 Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:27pm
That is a fantastic lookin TV if only i had 5 Ton!
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:29pm
yes, we get that alot, it is very large. stands at about 5' 5 inchs.

It has a fantastic picture. build quility is superb and the sound quality from the 6 speakers is also spot on. to move it would require a transit van i am sure! when you toch the panal at the front all the buttons light up in blue.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:42pm
Hi nice tv seen these before, is price negotiable at all? Seen these go for 350-370ish let me know!
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:45pm
Originally Posted by Barham1989

Lol. I know that feeling.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 2:49pm
I know that some of these Tvs may go for cheaper, but please bear this in mind, we are a couple and up until a couple of months ago had no kids, for this reason the tv is in immaculate condition. The remote works, battery cover isnt bust, buttons are not faded. it really is like new, I would say that to hazard a guess,if i said it has had 30 mins a day ON AVERAGE for 3 years thats 528 hours it has been used, these bulbs are good for 10000 hours! The Tv was turned on last night by my wife, by accident when she turned the socket on and that was the first time it has been on for atleast a month. It would make a lovly TV for someone to show off. Make me an offer and we will go from there.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 3:20pm
just checked the bay and one pretty much brand new went for 360, so ideally i would offer somewhere in them regions for it? if thats alot lower than what your after no worries laugh
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 6:17pm
You got a link? I just had a look and there are non on eBay. Quite a rare telly. Model is the sp50l7hx

The is an l6 on eBay but I believe they are not 1080. In fact I am not sure if the 6. Series was even HD. It is on for 400 buy it now if you are genuinely interested I will let you have it for 450. Lowest.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 7:14pm

I have a similar one you can have with a brand new lamp to be fitted for £300 wink

Also slimline dlp.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: 50 inch Samsung TV - 8th Jun 2011 8:21pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

I have a similar one you can have with a brand new lamp to be fitted for £300 wink

Also slimline dlp.

Hey get ya own thread!!
TV is still available.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral