Forums
Posted By: Anonymous £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 5th Jun 2011 5:39pm
Hi guys!

I received 2 x £50 of Debenhams Gift Cards for me + my fiancee's engagement but I'd rather have the cash.

I'll take £100 if anyones interested or failing that £90 smile

I'd use E Bay but I dont agree with them taking a cut of the money as well as postage and Pay Pal. Ive also checked what price these sell for on E Bay and ive seen £100 go for £91.

Both gift cards can be checked online for verification of there value for peace of mind.

So if your thinking of buying something £100+ from Debenhams why not save yourself £10!

Anyone interested get in touch!
Posted By: Kev30x Re: £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 5th Jun 2011 7:28pm
Ya wont get £90 mate with it being Debenhams, i would say £80 for a quickish sale will do ya or try £85 first.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 12th Jun 2011 11:00am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Ya wont get £90 mate with it being Debenhams, i would say £80 for a quickish sale will do ya or try £85 first.

Just sold them yesterday for £100 smile
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 14th Jun 2011 3:45pm
Do you mind me asking how you sold them for their face value lol, i have £50 of m & s vouchers but i dont shop there i see them on ebay all the time and have never fathomed why people would do it,
Posted By: keving Re: £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 14th Jun 2011 4:19pm
people buy them for almost face value as they are minge bags, or don't live near a store and want them to use as gifts for someone. Thats the conclusion i've come to. I get M&S ones each christmas from work and always put them on ebay and they go for almost face value.
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: £100 worth of Debenhams Gift Cards - 14th Jun 2011 4:26pm
Lmao @ mingebags, i cant be ar$ed with ebay, by the time you pay ebay then paypal, its a waste of time, I might just wait till im skint and buy groceries from there lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral