Forums
Posted By: gypsyjune very cheap holiday for sale - 29th May 2011 10:01pm
Hello I have got a holiday for three people in The Los Policanos in Benidorm (Where they filmed the tv show Benidorm) it is for a family of three half board flys out on saturday 4 june for 7 nights ill health forces sale (By the way i am selling for a friend ) She has paid 1500.00 includes baggage flights hotel half board If she doesnt sell it she will lose it .Any one out there fancy a cheap holiday She wants 700.00 back ono It really is a genuine bargain pm me if your interested june THIS WORKS OUT AT 250.00 EACH VERY CHEAP
Posted By: MattLFC Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 29th May 2011 10:11pm
Has she not got insurance; I assume with the date being less than a week away, the tour operator has confirmed they will a. change the names of the guests and b. do this at no charge?

Just making sure, before anyone goes buying what looks like a bit of a bargain (though tbh, given the position she is in [ie. she needs to sell very quick], she may have to lower the price even further), only to find out they have bought nothing more than some tickets of no use lol. Btw, it's not £250 each, its only £233 - even better!!

smile
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 29th May 2011 10:21pm
hELLO Matt ,No she didnt get insurance so her best bet is probably on here .Its a long shot but you never know it might be just what some one is looking for .It is a good deal though june
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 29th May 2011 10:29pm
You could try ebay if she is desperate to get some money back. State you require a deposit and cash on collection to make sure you don't get mucked around. But you are committed to selling at whatever price wins and putting a large reserve tends to put people off bidding - so it is a gamble.

Some travel agents will also try and sell on your behalf as long as they get a cut - maybe a good bet.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 29th May 2011 10:36pm
I have put it on gumtree,I wouldnt put my name on anything iffy, I would make sure it could be changed over first anyway without too much messing about .And yes what ever she has to let it go for is better than loosing it We will just have to see how this pans out eh.Hope she gets something back though If i wasnt too busy id have them myself june
Posted By: crazykoi Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 30th May 2011 5:44am
can your freind not get a doctors note if she has ill health stating she can not fly that way she will get a full refund i know this because we ahave been in the same situation worth a try good luck
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 30th May 2011 10:03am
Hello crazycoy, I will ask her, thats the first thing i would of done myself
Posted By: saiyan_gmt Re: very cheap holiday for sale - 31st May 2011 1:20pm
hi..
As a former travel agent just wanted to advise that without insurance she hasnt got a leg to stand on with regards to the doctors note
Best bet is exactly what ur doing June but i'm sure she will definately incur admin charges to change names
Good Luck
© Wirral-Wikiwirral