Forums
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 21st May 2011 5:54pm
hey all. i will soon have 6 full caster mini rex rabbits for sale. not sure on sex's as they are currently too young to sex. mother and father are full caster's (the original mini rex colour). babys r 6 days old. they wont be ready until 8 weeks old so thought i would post them early to see if anyone is interested. not 100% sure on prices yet but will be happy to give a discount to wiki members laugh.

here is the mother . . .
[Linked Image]

here is the father . . .
[Linked Image]

1 of the babies . . .
[Linked Image]

another baby . . .
[Linked Image]

babies the day the were born . . .
[Linked Image]

they r a light brown colour rabbit with white underneath. proper caster. these are lovely rabbits and their fur is unbelievably soft. lol. like velvet. not like any other rabbit. these rabbits are normally show rabbits and the mother is a decendant of an award winning show rabbit. the male was sourced early last summer from a breeder down south. will keep the topic updated on the growth of the rabbits and with a price once i have a little look around. any interest let me know. happy to answer any questions.

Rickie.

Posted By: bitch Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 21st May 2011 11:27pm
laugh they are cute laugh the parents are lovely hope you find hood homes for them soon whistle
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 22nd May 2011 11:03am
Aww they're gorgous!
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 22nd May 2011 11:44am
AWWW they are so cute,would love one but my dog would have it for lunch!
Posted By: A_L_K Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 23rd May 2011 10:47am
Be careful, as you've handled them, it may have scared the mother rabbit & may now eat her babies.

Sorry to be morbid.
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 23rd May 2011 12:36pm
This is actually partly a myth. Providing that the mother rabbit trusts you there is no problem in touching them. You have to check that there are no dead kits and that she is nursing them. You just have to make sure that the mother trusts you. Its also an idea to stroke the mother in order to get her scent on your hands.
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Mini Rex Rabbits (FULL CASTER'S) - 25th Jun 2011 5:34pm
These will be ready on Sat 2nd July.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral