Forums
Posted By: Volly 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 7:27am
Hi All,

I have 2 very nice and very special ladies rings for sale/swap. Please note - I'm cr*p with computers and don't know how to put photo's up on here but you are welcome to come and view them if interested ( this will be at a mutual meet up place and NOT my house, lol ). OR if somebody can help me get pics on then that would be great grin

1st up is an 18 Carat WHITE gold Diamond Solitaire engagement ring - stunning and cost just over £1000 when new. Not sure on exact size but it is quite large for a ladies ring - can easily be resized at most jewellers though. Looking for £500 o.n.o. for it.

2nd is an 18 Carat YELLOW Gold Ruby and Diamond eternity ring. Again, a stunning ring and quite a large size. Was £850 new, looking for £400 o.n.o.

May also be interested in swaps for these - obviously for something of same/similar value - men's jewellery, electrical items, collectable coins, just try me.

Will try to sort pics out a.s.a.p.

Cheers,
Volly
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 8:22am
How come the meet place would not be your house?

I'd be interested to come and have a look but at the same time I'd quite like to know where you live and who you are when handing over that amount of cash.
Posted By: Volly Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 8:42am
Ha ha, very true but I have a wife and 3 kids to think about, lol.

More an aspect of personal security on my part but I do see where you're coming from. Just don't fancy inviting people I don't know around to my house and run the risk of somebody coming back when I'm out so they can take the rings for free.

The meeting place can be ( and should be ) somewhere very public with CCTV e.t.c. and IF the person decides they would like to buy the ring(s) then I will gladly show my driving licence and passport as proof of I.D. and address should they so need to see it.

Hope that helps and thanks,
Volly
Posted By: rocks Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 9:53am
do you have receipts as proof they are genuine gem stones as if you dont it would be in your best interest and the buyers for you to get them valued/diamonds tested at a local jewellers or you may struggle to get that price
Posted By: Volly Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 1:14pm
Hi,

They are fully stamped and hallmarked and I will be happy to go and get a genuine valuation from a jeweller of the buyer's choice.

Hope that helps,
Cheers,
Volly
Posted By: kermit Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 3rd May 2011 1:43pm
I am sure when you get pictures up you will have no problem selling them.
Posted By: Volly Pictures - 7th May 2011 10:31pm
Right then, I have finally found out how to upload pics onto here ( as the date on the pictures will show, lol )
I have tried my best to get pictures of the hallmarks/stamps but i used a Samsung F400 Mobile Phone so they are not great but you can see them, lol.

First up - the Yellow Gold Ruby/Diamond Ring
Please excuse my ever so manly hands in the pics whistle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next up is the White Gold Diamond Ring

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I will be borrowing my friend's "ring sizer" in the next couple of days so will be able to "accurately" give the sizes of them too.

Thanks for looking,
Volly
Posted By: Volly Re: Pictures - 7th May 2011 10:32pm
ok, looks like i've cocked up somewhere but will try to amend it a.s.a.p. blush
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 7th May 2011 11:19pm
I will be borrowing my friend's "ring sizer" in the next couple of days so will be able to "accurately" give the sizes of them too.

Thanks for looking,
Volly

Attached picture 11.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto603.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto604.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto605.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto607.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 7th May 2011 11:20pm

Attached picture CopyofPhoto608.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto609.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto610.jpg
Attached picture CopyofPhoto611.jpg
Posted By: Volly Re: 2 x Ladies 18 Carat Gold Diamond Rings - 7th May 2011 11:25pm
HUGE thanks to _ste_ who sorted the pics out for me.

Cheers mate
© Wirral-Wikiwirral