Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 20th Apr 2011 5:39pm
I have a house alarm I will fit it as well, 5 sensors door contact etc etc, with manuals, £120, including fitting, and will fit it at your convenience, and will do a excellent job and show you how to use it, you can change the code to anything you want, this is a real bargain, grab it quick before it goes
Posted By: markeee Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 20th Apr 2011 8:07pm
are you good with alarms ? i have one that needs looking at ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 20th Apr 2011 8:18pm
EXCELLENT, I HAVE BEEN FITTING THEM FOR YEARS
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 20th Apr 2011 8:58pm
What is the keypad like? What model is is?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 20th Apr 2011 9:03pm
markee omg
thought you were the man on electronics? House alarms are easir than building a pc.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 12:43am
Not bein funny bud, but I also install alarms and I know full well a new set up with a half decent pannel is gonna set you back around £150, so where do you make money for your labour, or do you just enjoy doing them for free?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 4:19am
am being evicted, it needs to go, so i can get money for deposit for another flat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 4:20am
i have sent you a pic to your email
Posted By: markeee Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 6:53am
mine is a veritas 8c it looks like it sets but never does !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 7:11am
mine is the veritas 8 compact, and never had any problems, did it just stop working one day, or was something changed on it, you could try turning power off and open panel, and disconnect battery the it will reset back to manufacture conditions, code 4321, and engineer code 1234 here is manual for it http://www.spyalarms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Veritas_R8_manuals-1-.pdf
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:04am
Lol just tell the whole world how to bypass that alarm.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:28am
Disconnecting the battery and power supply doesnt reset anything bud? To resest the pannel back to factory you need to be in the programming mode (1234prog) then enter a 2 didgit number (which Im not sure of without the manual, then hit prog.

If some one has changed the engineers code (programing mode)then you wont be able to get in.

Dont worry ste, texicom (who make veritas) aint that dumb to make their product so easy to change codes.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:29am
i dont think he is daft enough to leave it set at that code, he can change the codes to what ever he wants, including the engineer code
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:30am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Disconnecting the battery and power supply doesnt reset anything bud? To resest the pannel back to factory you need to be in the programming mode (1234prog) then enter a 2 didgit number (which Im not sure of without the manual, then hit prog.

If some one has changed the engineers code (programing mode)then you wont be able to get in.

Dont worry ste, texicom (who make veritas) aint that dumb to make their product so easy to change codes.
it resets user code back to 4321 on that panel,
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:32am
not by simply removing the battery and power supply hes not. If the engineers code has been changed and your not sure of what it is then you'll never get into the programming menu. If you know the disarm code though then Im pretty sure you can still perform a reset.

Bloody manual makes life hard though, Guardmode? whats that all about smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:36am
resetting is easy, but if his panel is screawed then he needs new panel
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:41am
How do you do it then if you dont know the prog code or the disarm code?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:54am
am not saying,
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 8:56am
Originally Posted by willo
mine is the veritas 8 compact, and never had any problems, did it just stop working one day, or was something changed on it, you could try turning power off and open panel, and disconnect battery the it will reset back to manufacture conditions, code 4321, and engineer code 1234 here is manual for it http://www.spyalarms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Veritas_R8_manuals-1-.pdf

You already did,

"try turning power off and open pannel, and disconnect battery then it will reset back to manufacture conditions"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 9:16am
well why ask then
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 9:27am
Im trying to find out if there is a backdoor into these system...could help me out no end bud..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 10:01am
when i got mine i got it brand new, i also had another one i was given, i followed instruction on page 14 and 18, and it reset user code to 4321, and engineere code to 1234,
Posted By: Sanchez Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 21st Apr 2011 11:06am
Nice one, I'll have a nose in the manual later. Many a time I have been to try and fix an alarm and some numbskull has changed the engineering code and forgot it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 22nd Apr 2011 5:29am
Originally Posted by willo
I have a house alarm I will fit it as well, 5 sensors door contact etc etc, with manuals, £120, including fitting, and will fit it at your convenience, and will do a excellent job and show you how to use it, you can change the code to anything you want, this is a real bargain, grab it quick before it goes

i will supply just panel and 5 sensors and 5 door contacts £50 delivered
Posted By: markeee Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 23rd Apr 2011 8:14am
on my panel there are only 2 lights 24hour and unset i put code in 1234 and looks like its setting and then just have to press reset to unset !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale Full House Alarm inc Fitting - 23rd Apr 2011 1:13pm
24hr shoul not be lit up, there is a fault somewhere with the tampers, i can take a look if you want
© Wirral-Wikiwirral