Forums
Posted By: spider Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 10:34am
Hi,I have a Glass tv stand 32" long 19" high 16" deep also a Hyundai DVD player with a remote but not sure if it is the right one as it has no make on it but it is for a DVD and the battery back is gone,also a Sony surrond sound with sub woofer. and 5 little speakers and a remote.£25 the lot...cash on collection... untested....no returns..the table is worth that alone...thanks for looking..

Attached picture table.jpg
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 10:52am
Sorry forgot to say pick up only.I am in Birkenhead L42
Untested??? Do they work?
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 10:56am
I know they light up,the owner has now moved abroard,I would say they proberbly be ok
do the speakers have all wires??
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 10:58am
No wires..just the plugs to plug in the mains
but havent the little speakers got to have wires in the back of them??
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 11:11am
no,they have like a clip red and black that the wire go into.
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 11:19am
does this help?

Attached picture 19042011413.jpg
ahh right, So theres no speaker wire
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 19th Apr 2011 12:58pm
yep,only plugs and a wire going from the subwoofer to the amp
bargain
It is a good bargain Phil,If I never had so much wire hanging at the back of my own telly I would try it all out,its just too much messing to do it and then try and get my own wires back in the right holes..lol...

Just found two more wires one with a scart and 2 white and two red plugs on and another with two red and two white at each end.just put batteries in the dvd remote and that works fine.
all lit up with wires and remotes

Attached picture 19042011414.jpg
Please let me know if this is still available... thanks. Have sent you a PM.
Posted By: spider Re: Glass TV stand,DVD player,Surrond sound system - 21st Apr 2011 12:53pm
NOW SOLD AND PICKING UP FRIDAY>>>>>THANKS
© Wirral-Wikiwirral