Forums
Posted By: baldybrewer For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 20th Mar 2011 6:34pm
I'm selling my iPhone because I miss my Blackberry so BB won and the iPhone is going It has been updated to 4.3 and wiped.
I think it is unlocked but I can only test T-mobile it comes with box and charging cable but no headphones.
The condition is very good a few small scratches/scuff marks and there is a small crack by the mute switch and the phone is still under apple warranty so you can take it to them and get a brand new iPhone.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Warranty is July 2011 and looking for £335 ovno
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 21st Mar 2011 11:39am
Hi,

I will pay £300 cash?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 21st Mar 2011 4:19pm
Wouldn't worry to much about the cracks by the way people, design fault and happens on most of them around the silent rocker switch and also the dock connector and earphone ports.

£300 is a fair price and 32GB is desirable!
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 21st Mar 2011 4:34pm
Originally Posted by Alex85
Wouldn't worry to much about the cracks by the way people, design fault and happens on most of them around the silent rocker switch and also the dock connector and earphone ports.

£300 is a fair price and 32GB is desirable!

Yes it is a know fault from apple I did take it to apple in liverpool one but never realised you had to book in but they told me it would be replaced with a new one under the warranty but I have no time now to book it in and get over there.
I have tested it with orange and t-mobile and they worked fine so I do think it is unlocked but I cannot say for definate that it is unlocked but i'm sure the Dr will help you out if needed.
Posted By: Archaeo Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 23rd Mar 2011 7:31pm
would you part-ex for a brand new BB?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 23rd Mar 2011 7:40pm
What BB is it?
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 26th Mar 2011 8:46am
Price drop £300 need this gone soon as.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 27th Mar 2011 3:17pm
Still for sale amylou89 has withdrew there offer.
Posted By: baldybrewer Re: For Sale iPhone 3GS 32GB - 3rd Apr 2011 3:54pm
Withdrawn as no longer available.
Please lock.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral