Forums
Posted By: sarahdavo 3 seater brown leather couch for sale - 10th Mar 2011 8:40pm
I have a 3 seater brown leather couch for sale, i brought it to go in my sons bedroom, so he could chill out with his pals, but unfortunatly its to big to go around the bend in the stairs. So it ended up in the dinig room, were i also have a 2 seater cream leather couch and a six seater table and chairs, its in the way really, and isnt getting used. i dont like the style of it, i find it very boxey shaped with the arms. im looking for around £65 for it. Its not imaculate, it could do with a good clean with leather polish, but ther is plenty of wear left in it. There is a small snag in the bottom side of one of the front leather seats, that is scaresly noticable, it was like that when i purchased it, and i didnt notice. I may see if i can stitch this, but im sure its easily fixed. Im just being picky, its in reasonable condition. Might suite first time home owner, student, sons bedroom if you can get it up the stairs.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

sassy

approximate measurements are 6ft 8 ins long and about 3ft wide
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: 3 seater brown leather couch for sale - 10th Mar 2011 8:57pm
tryed to upload a bigger pic of couch

Attached picture 103_1743 [320x200].jpg
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: 3 seater brown leather couch for sale - 11th Mar 2011 8:16am
full pic of brown leather sofa

Attached picture 103_2762.jpg
Posted By: sarahdavo Re: 3 seater brown leather couch for sale - 11th Mar 2011 3:05pm
sofa now sold, just awaiting collection

SOLD
Posted By: The_Monk Re: 3 seater brown leather couch for sale - 12th Mar 2011 10:38am
exactly the same as ours, have to say its a really good solid sofa.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral