Forums
Posted By: Anonymous For sale, washing machine in white. - 24th Feb 2011 10:56pm
In really good working order, Indesit WIE 137
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Indesit_WIE137S__6761029

It has been under a maintenance contract until last week and washes like a charm.

Bit grubby, to be honest it's rotten but it's all cosmetic, nowt that a bit of Jif won't shift and I can't be ar**d cleaning it.

£50 or offers, obviously.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 24th Feb 2011 11:52pm
Alright mate, providing its working ok and the bearings havent gone or are on their way out or nothing, i will give you £45 for it an pick it up over the weekend (maybe Saturday around 5:30pm) if thats ok? Kev
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 12:55am
Pm sent, (in a minute)
You are over your limit, empty your PMs!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 12:59am
It's yours if you want it, the inside has been replaced about 2 years ago so it is essentially a 2 year old washing machine, the beauties of a maintenance contract!
Confirm the time and day matey and I will PM or text you my address. It's at my old house so I need to know when your coming.
Do you want to see it working or should I disconnect it? I was using it up until last week!
Posted By: Kev30x Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 1:42am
Alright mate, pm's emptied, no dnt worry i trust you regarding it working so just unplug it etc ready for me, pm me ur mobile number and address please m8 and i will text you tomorrow with a pick up time providing its ok with you, will prob be saturday late aftenoon sometime tho if thats fine with you? , just gotta check with my dad as he will be helping me carry it to the back of the car ect. cheers Kev
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 1:52am
Ok, Kev. It will be ready to collect anytime after tomorrow, just let me know when, I'll pm my mobile in a mo. I can help you carry it to the car so don't worry about that.
PM sent!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 2:00am
Yay! Got a bargain kevx. Win win situation.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 2:14am
Cool pm'd you mate, Rudebox finally sorted lol,i went to w.i.r.e today hun, they had a few machines but massively over priced for the age of them. but thanks again for putting me onto the place, had a gud nosey around it and it will probably come in handy from time to time. Kev
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 2:29am
Sound. Just glad croc come along in time....x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 2:36am
I usually do!!!!
Posted By: kermit Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 25th Feb 2011 8:00am
Originally Posted by Kevinx
Cool pm'd you mate, Rudebox finally sorted lol,i went to w.i.r.e today hun, they had a few machines but massively over priced for the age of them. but thanks again for putting me onto the place, had a gud nosey around it and it will probably come in handy from time to time. Kev

oh no not wire you will be glad u did nt get an elecrical appliance from wire . clap
Posted By: DavidB Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 26th Feb 2011 10:53am
You'll be able to stop turning the underpants inside out now Kevinx! laugh
Posted By: Kev30x Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 26th Feb 2011 11:18am
Haha i know David, they are so crusty now that im worried that they wont actually fit through the washing machine door! May have to get a hammer and uncrust them first! sick
Posted By: DavidB Re: For sale, washing machine in white. - 26th Feb 2011 3:36pm
Hahaha!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral