Fifa 08
Topspin 3
Call Of Duty 2
Call Of Duty 3
Halo 3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vagas 2
Hardly used dont have time to play it
£200
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB Harddrive Kinect and 11 Game - 24th Feb 2011 12:24am
You didn't have time to play the one you sold me 4 months ago! Are these knock off???????
THATS NOT A NICE THING TO SAY!!!!!!
no not knock off at all! not into handling stolen goods! My hubby he buys one and never get round to playing it then decides to sell it he wants to make his mind up!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Xbox 360 Elite 120 GB Harddrive Kinect and 11 Game - 24th Feb 2011 12:59am
That's one expensive habit, I'm sure you can understand why a person would be suspicious?!?!?
Yes i understand were your coming from! but he isn't getting anymore! What happens a game comes out he wants to play so he ends up buying another one so he can play the game! He even bought the Kinects thinking our 5 and 3 year old would play it and that was for all of 30mins as they wasn't interested!
im the same lol got a ps3 of santa and hardly used but i got 3 360 games on boxing day in the sales. Good luck with your sale. Knock off my arse.
@stephen 1972
do you want to sell any of the games that you got on boxing day , what games are they .
item now sold
© Wirral-Wikiwirral