Posted By: crazykoi koi carp for sale - 14th Feb 2011 6:59am
koi carp for sale various sizes and colours also pond equipment
koi priced by size
ie
20inch £100
6inch £10.00
i have over £500 worth of koi
whole pond set up cost over £4000
if your looking at setting up a koi pond this equipment is ideal and would save you ££££
open to offers
more details or veiwing inbox me

trouble getting pics up can email if intrested

Posted By: Razzi Re: koi carp for sale - 14th Feb 2011 9:25am
Are you closing down your pond, Koi, Or just doing a bit of maintainence?
Posted By: crazykoi Re: koi carp for sale - 14th Feb 2011 4:31pm
regretable i am closing down my pond to make way for new build
bungalow the filter system is a nexus 200 one of the best its running my 2300 gallon pond excellent pumps and air filters uv lights skimmer these koi need to be in a large deep pond to acheive there full growth and survive cold weather the filter system provides the water conditions needed for these koi carp to florish it will make a great set up for beginer and save a few £££ as this can be an exspensive hobby to start need any info or advice please ask away cheers
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: koi carp for sale - 14th Feb 2011 10:10pm
Originally Posted by crazykoi
regretable i am closing down my pond to make way for new build
bungalow the filter system is a nexus 200 one of the best its running my 2300 gallon pond excellent pumps and air filters uv lights skimmer these koi need to be in a large deep pond to acheive there full growth and survive cold weather the filter system provides the water conditions needed for these koi carp to florish it will make a great set up for beginer and save a few £££ as this can be an exspensive hobby to start need any info or advice please ask away cheers
Hi crazykoi I have sent you a PM (I hope)
Posted By: crazykoi Re: koi carp for sale - 16th Feb 2011 5:43pm
ludwigvan did nt receive pm
© Wirral-Wikiwirral