Forums
Posted By: karaokeman Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 10th Feb 2011 9:35pm
hi there,ive decided to sell my beloved 7 seater toyota estima,ive had this just over 12 months & have not had to pay a penny out on it,its just been mot'd this week,passed no problems,it runs great,automatic diesel,it has no longer got the side skirts on due to high road bumps(ive still got them but they need slight repairs on both.it has few scratches on door around which could easily be done.also the window tint on the side door & opposite side have been removed as i have had my karaoke buisness advertised on it.i paid £2600 for it & am looking for £1100 ono as worth every penny.please contact anytime on 07950 500836 due to me not on the computor most of the time,thanks steve

Attached picture car1.jpg
Attached picture car2.jpg
Attached picture car6.jpg
well worth it, cracking cars these go on and on and on

2.2DTI btw
Posted By: DavidB Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 10th Feb 2011 10:21pm
withthat

My dad had one, they aren't that great on diesel, but handle really well and the specs are amazing. I've seen this in Tesco's car park a few times.
Posted By: starakita Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 10th Feb 2011 10:52pm
we bought the emina last summer got 8 of us in it plus luggage with room to spare. ours is an import so the speedo is in kilometers good car to driveespecially in icy conditions as its permanent 4 wheel drive which is why its probably heavier on the juice
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 12:25am
Got any pics of the inside and enginebay, Im interested but Id only be able to go up to £700. No offence if its an insult, just my buudget.
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Got any pics of the inside and enginebay, Im interested but Id only be able to go up to £700. No offence if its an insult, just my buudget.

its mid engined bud, RWD, you sit on top of the engine, nightmare to work on, front seats out, carpet out, centre console then lify a big heavy bucket which covers it, but they dont brake so no need wink underneath the bonnet is just the fluids and rads,
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 10:08am
what sort of MPG will it achieve?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 10:56am
You'll get around 30mpg around town and motorway driving.
Posted By: karaokeman Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 12:03pm
hi all,you get around 3o mpg,this runs superb no problems,full 12 moths mot this week,if you were to spend £100 getting a few scratches done it would be a very nice car,i havent had to pay a penny since ive had it in the last 12 months,im not letting this go for any less than £1000 as its worth it.

Attached picture car8.jpg
Attached picture car9.jpg
Posted By: starakita Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 12:24pm
ive found theyre a bit like a tardis more space on the inside and its great cos you can change the rear seats around.
they seats are brill even on to use out camping as all the back seats drop down into a double bed. or they can face each other or set more like a minibus.
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 11th Feb 2011 6:16pm
yerrrrrrr want
yer want ?????
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Toyota estima - 7 seater Diesel - FOR SALE - 13th Feb 2011 6:17pm
Thats Robbo's way of saying he wants it!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral