Forums
Posted By: chrislfc87 FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 21st Jan 2011 2:25pm
My girlfriend has just downsized car. for sale is a t reg renault megane scenic, 1.6, petrol, 5 months tax and 4 months mot. the car runs, but does need work doing to it. the exhaust needs tightening, but main problem is that the car jumps and jolts. we do not know what the cause of this is though, it only started doing it when the weather started to get cold. during the summer it was great. anyone interested then make me an offer. we just want rid of the car off the drive now. thanks
Posted By: StuyMac Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 21st Jan 2011 2:41pm
Milage and pics will probably help your sale.

It may also be worth posting a rough price other wise you will get all sorts of crazy offers happy
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 21st Jan 2011 2:54pm
withthat

£200
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 21st Jan 2011 3:42pm
very true, thanks. cant get pics on til later, its done about 130,000 miles though. was hoping for around £250-£300.
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 21st Jan 2011 6:55pm
ste, is that an offer?? if it is, you can come an see the car if you want. thanks
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 22nd Jan 2011 3:35pm
Originally Posted by chrislfc87
ste, is that an offer?? if it is, you can come an see the car if you want. thanks

Pm me your address and when to call round, I'll send one of the lads round, it's not for me.
He will most probs take it.
Posted By: DONNA Re: FOR SALE, RENAULT MEGANE SCENIC - 23rd Jan 2011 2:25am
Hi do you still have this as I am interested thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral