Forums
Posted By: mondeo_st_99 for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 16th Jan 2011 11:02am
Gt dual suspension mountain bike, blue and white with two new tyres. Has a u-lock, bike pump, bottle holder, front and rear mud flaps fitted. In good condition.

£60
Posted By: dan0h Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 16th Jan 2011 11:51am
Do you have any pictures bud? Info on Frame size? Type of brakes?, etc
Its got a front brake disc and caliper brakes, i can text pictures if thats any help im on my mobile so cant upload any. I'll get the bike out tonight and check on frame size for you and let you know how many gears its got.
Posted By: dan0h Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 16th Jan 2011 6:09pm
Top man, thanks dude. Looking for a second bike at the moment so its come along at the perfect time. If you can tell me the model name I can just google a picture smile
The bike has a 16" frame and 21 gears. The name on it says GT AGGRESSOR if that helps, the picture if you find one on google wont be a true picture as I've put blue pedals and carbon fibre effect mud guards on. I also forgot to mention that it has got battery powered front and rear lights on aswell as all the other extra's mentioned in the original ad.
Posted By: dan0h Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 16th Jan 2011 11:23pm
Argh, sorry bud, a 16" frame is too small for me, I'm 6ft 4ins tall and need a 19-21" frame size to accommodate my legs.

Good luck with your sale, looks a good spec bike for £60.
Posted By: ynwa96 Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 17th Jan 2011 4:06pm
Hi I'm interested in your GT bike can I come and view it as I'm only in new ferry but I'm working nights tonight
Yeh sure, is tomorrow ok to come and view? I've only just got your message sorry, i'll send you a message with my number and address, just text when ykur coming and i'll make sure am in.
Sorry, just got it out to find out it only a front suspension mountain bike not dual.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 18th Jan 2011 6:01pm
Is it the XC3 model?

Also how old is it.

If is the one below it is a brill buy.

[Linked Image]
It's abit different from that one, it says gt aggressor on the frame, nt sure how old it is my partner bought it just before xmas off a friend and he's put all the extras on it then basically it's sat under the stairs since.

I will look for a link for a photo of one and post it on here
Posted By: MrPhil Re: for sale: gt dual suspension mountain bike - 18th Jan 2011 6:33pm
Check for XC2 or XC3. "2008" or "2009"
© Wirral-Wikiwirral