Forums
Posted By: brady G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 10:46am
G.H.D hair straightners brand new in the box, unwanted christmas present £80
thanks take care all
Posted By: brady Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 10:56am
Lol i aint got a clue im just putting them on for my daughter
there like these same box etc

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-new-GHD...Straighteners_PP&hash=item27b7a0ff4a
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 11:00am
no they dont need steam summer, have a set of ghd,s myself and these are the roll royce of hair straighteners....
Posted By: brady Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 11:07am
cheers rocketqueen...hope your enjoying the car lol....
there is a choice of 2 ghd's my doughter got 2 pairs for christmas a pink set and the standard ones she is keeping one set and selling the other but she is not bothered which ones she keeps so its like take your pick standard or pink lol...there is a little bit of damage on the pink box..nothing to worry about though
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 6:33pm
brady its gret thankyou...

i have pair of ghd's and i would be lost without them...they are amazing....any woman ( or man soz gotta be politically correct at all times) wh straightens there hair would not be seen dead with out set of ghd's....

should go soon brady, anything like a bint like me i would snap them up
Posted By: brady Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 6:38pm
lol im glad your enjoying the car, i sent the logbook off yesterday i left out the licence part so they might get intouch with you, lol i wouldn't know ive hardly got any hair lol my daughter said the ghd's are the best ones she got 2 sets for xmas pink and black and she aint bothered which ones she is left with
you take care ok
Posted By: rocketqueen Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 5th Jan 2011 6:40pm
great stuff as i sid they are the rolls royce mate x
Posted By: brady Re: G.H.D hair straightners for sale - 8th Jan 2011 7:02pm
THERE NOW SOLD
© Wirral-Wikiwirral