Forums
Posted By: Wench Nike+ iPod Sport Kit - 14th Dec 2010 11:59am
I have a Nike + iPod Sport Kit that I won. It is no use whatsoever to me (those who know me will understand why). I'm guessing it can be used in any make of trainers but it's advertised in conjunction with Nike.

It is stil in the box and unused If you're not sure what it is, then this may help.

They range in price from £15-£18.99 retail, but it's yours for £10 (the cost of the prize entry I won it in). Ideal gift for the fitness freak in your life raftl

Posted By: Wheels Re: Nike+ iPod Sport Kit - 14th Dec 2010 12:02pm
Do you need Nike shoes to make it work? Sorry if that sounds a bit stupid buy I don't understand :S
Posted By: Wench Re: Nike+ iPod Sport Kit - 14th Dec 2010 12:11pm
Looking at the destructions that come with it, I think it would work with any trainers to be honest - all you'd need to do is pull the insole up and slide the sensor underneath.
Posted By: Wench Re: Nike+ iPod Sport Kit - 14th Dec 2010 12:29pm
Scrap that, it says it only works with the Nike+ trainers. I don't understand why as the only thing the trainers seem to have is a sensor shaped hole think

I've done a bit more digging and you CAN use it with other trainers, you just need to buy a shoe pouch apparently. click me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral